The Luna Nova headmistress ritual

Some days have passed since the Canadian GP, two more races happened at that time, the Argentine GP where Megan won one more race in a row, which Diana suffered an abandonment due to the magic orb, in that same race Akko put a lot of pressure on Jordan and barely won. The other race was the GP of Germany, with a victory of Diana and Akko in second place, now Cavendish and Kagari are tied for wins in the season, with three of each, as the dispute of the championship was boiling among the first five racers.

Racers championship standings:

1st: Atsuko "Akko" Kagari 25 (JAP) (Victoria) 98 points

2nd: Diana Cavendish 2 (GBR) (Carlucci) 94 points

3rd: Megan Jordan 21 (IRE) (Bekkerts) 93 points

4th: Julia Bekker Villeneuve 27 (CAN) (Carlucci) 86 points

5th: Emma Bianchi 12 (BRA) (Bekkerts) 81 points

Constructor championship standings:

1st: Scuderia Carlucci 180 points

2nd: Bekkerts-Lavoiette 174 points

3nd: Victoria McLaren Broom Racing Team-Zaibatsu 141 points

9th August 2019, a few days after the German GP and Hellene's 4 year anniversary, it was a normal day like any other for the Cavendish Kagari couple, until Diana was getting ready by putting on a T-shirt of her favorite band "Iron Maiden", a flannel jacket, Jeans and sneakers, giving her girlfriend a kiss after seeing that on her cell phone someone sent a message.

["Unknown number" for "Diana": Diana. I'm principal Holbrooke. Today is the perfect day for the ritual, I need you to come to Luna Nova, don't be too late, I'm also calling Sarah, I hope you find them soon, I count a lot on your presence, since in a few days I will announce that you will succeed me, but don't worry about your broom racer career this year. I can stay a few more days as vice-director and leave Sarah in charge until the day you assume this position].

- So love why all this rush? You didn't even give me a good morning kiss?

Says Akko worried.

- Today is the day Akko, Holbrooke sent me this message at least 30 minutes ago, I don't want to be late, so bye my love!

Says Diana finishing up and kissing Akko.

- Love does not go without eating anything.

Says Akko as she fixed Diana's jacket.

- There are cereal bars in my bag, Sarah and I are going to eat something at Luna Nova's cafeteria, I love you my ruby, your Diana will be back soon.

Says Diana giving a kiss on Akko's forehead and leaving there with the broom.

- Bye my cute cabbage.

Says Akko waving to Diana who slowly disappeared.

Diana checks the messages and notes that had several of Sarah, "Diana you saw the message from Holbrooke", "Diana wake up we have to go", "Diana fuck, I do not want to be late", "Diana I'm coming, I'll meet you in Luna Nova, I'll stop by your residence to use your sorceress stone", "Diana! I'm already in Luna Nova, wake up!", "Diana it's been more than 10 minutes and you haven't woken up!", "Finally you wake up! Accelerate there broom racer, we have a ritual to do," the Cavendish goes to the sorcerer stone and transports quickly to Luna Nova, until when she arrives she meets Bernhardt beating her feet and hand on the waist.

- How can a British woman not be punctual? You are late Diana! How can the future principal of this academy be late even before she takes office?

Says Sarah.