Only 5 races remaining for the 2017 season

3rd September 2017, after a few more days comes another race in the WBRC, this time the round is in France, where Diana had achieved her second victory and the first in a normal racing broom, there were only 5 races left to the end of the 2017 season, the dispute was very close, between Akko, Diana, Julia and Megan who had a score very close, the difference from first to fourth place was only 21 points.

On September 1st, another year had begun in Luna Nova, Emma was still starting her final year, as were Sarah's roommates, while the girls who had graduated and are studying to succeed some teachers and take over some position, the classes themselves would only start on September 11th, Lotte, Barbara and Sucy had been living in the academy for some time now.

As usual, Diana and Akko were staying at a hotel in Douillet, France, the Cavendish Kagari couple prepare for another race and go to the hotel cafeteria where they eat a little and talking with the other runners, the pole position was Julia Villeneuve with 0.312 seconds ahead of Megan Jordan, Diana would come out of third place, already Akko could not get a very good lap during qualifying and ended up having to start from seventh position, worse until the position that it started the previous year.

After the girls ate a little they went to the track and separated in the pits of their teams, the weather was a little confusing, the chance of rain was 80%, but the sky was blue and it was 21 degrees that day, what could see from afar were grayish clouds, But nothing that could get in the way of the race, in the stands the crowd for the Cavendish Kagari was practically the same with the presence of Laura and Bernadette, this time Hellene could not come at the insistence of the older Cavendish, since the little girl learned many bad words from Laura.

Sometime later the presentation lap starts, the sky was still very blue and clear, but the grey clouds were very close to the track, the grid order was 27/21/2/65/22/9/25/98/17/18/10/11/0/44/1/31/99/55/42/91/66/93/6/48/69, The lights signal the start and the race starts.

- And now! The red light comes out! The green light signals the beginning! And lights out, and so we begin a World Broom Racing Championship race!

Says Harriet.

Akko managed to get a good start and soon managed to move to fifth position in the first corner, little by little Kagari was trying her best to gain positions, she was letting go of wings of better grip, since had a forecast of rain.

Lap 1 of 60, after the start Akko was really going strong and with everything, then passing Fey, Diana, Megan and Julia along the track in what was one of the first fantastic laps of WBRC.

- What an incredible comeback! Akko Kagari not only passes through one, but six racers on the first lap, that's really the samurai Kagari!

Says Harriet.

- Fucking awesome Akko! Fuck! What a first lap girl!

Says Laura.

Lap 2 of 60, Diana was in fourth position and was also letting go of wings of greater grip, soon begins to threaten the position of Julia who was defending herself from Megan Jordan too, then the Cavendish in a pass through the middle of the two runners takes second position.

- And the skillful Scot takes second place!

Says Freya.

- That's right Diana you'll get a double with Akko, although I hope you win.

Says Laura.

Lap 5 of 60, Akko was leading but soon Diana was approaching Kagari and ready to compete for the lead, while Julia held a third isolated position; Villeneuve had wings of better grip, while Megan Jordan had wings of medium duration.