The broom relay

29th September 2014, the Day of the broom relay has came, Akko results of the training she could capture the flag from Croix in 11 minutes, push the monolith for 10.75 meters and do 26 laps in the obstacle course, in the green team the racing brooms is finally assembled and the blue team is just relaxed for that, meanwhile the three leaders of the teams were walking to their positions.

- Finally the day has come.

Says Akko.

- I'm gonna win this broom relay and show how I deserve all the attention in this place.

Says Amanda.

- Okay then, good luck trying to beat us.

Says Diana.

- Don't be overconfident because we are prepared in this year.

Says Amanda pointing to Diana.

- I'm prepared too, don't think you're only gonna try to beat Diana.

Says Akko.

- Come on Akko, you're not that great in the classes and in the broom classes you're just like everyone.

Says Amanda.

- That's what I want to you think.

Says Akko.

- This isn't a regular broom like yours.

Says Amanda showing her broom.

- Mine isn't a normal broom either, this awesome broom is with me since I learned how to fly in a broom and this is gonna be the greatest moment with my broom.

Says Akko.

- Is just a normal and old broom.

Says Amanda.

- This isn't just a normal broom! You don't understand Amanda!

Says Akko angry.

Amanda starts to laugh at Akko while Diana is just looking amazed.

- (She's so cute, I like how Akko put the value on her things, this is the kind of person I like... I'm not in love with Akko... This isn't gonna made me soften to the point I'm gonna lose).

A little far from there, Barbara and Lotte were walking to the first sector.

- Hey Lottie I have an idea for this competition be more intense.

Says Barbara blushed pushing Lotte's skirt.

- Is a hot idea?

Says Lotte biting her lips.

- How about the loser should have to use a futa spell?

Whisper Barbara to Lotte.

- Oh! That's very interesting, so I hope my team wins the broom relay, I want to have the first time.

Says Lotte.

- That's what we're gonna see, we have Diana on our team.

Says Barbara.

- Well even if I lost I will win, heh.

Says Lotte holding Barbara collar and then kissing her.

While in the grandstand Croix is staring at the finish line when a red head woman wearing black glasses goes to her.

- Hello again Croix.

Says the red head woman.

- Oh looks like you're here on another year Laura.