Last day on Japan

4th December 2014, Diana and Akko pass the whole week on Japan, loving each other, flying toward Japan, even going to Tokyo, Keiko gives the Cavendish a drive and teach to her how to drift on a park on the day 3rd and is impressive the way the Cavendish drives and learn fast how to drift, but she knows since she had a simulator at her home, the day 4th is the last day of Diana and Akko at Japan, Saori comes to the Akko's room and she knocks on the door.

- Hey girls are you having sex?

Says Saori.

- No mom you can enter.

Says Akko while she's playing on her MagicStation 3 with Diana.

- I have this letter from Reina Yamaguchi.

Says Saori with a letter on her hand.

Akko picks the Letter anxious and starts to read it.

"Welcome to the Yamaguchi team at the Super Broom Championship Tour Consider yourself our first race and now you have a Broom for the 2015-2016 seasons your first race starts at the day 12th March 2015 at Fuji your salary will be 300.000 yen each win, 100.000 yen for a second place, 50.000 yen for a third place and 25.000 yen for a points finish, if you win a championship the prize will be 1 million yen, Kagari Atsuko consider yourself our new broom racer, the only requirement is to study on the high school during the year this contract needs to be closed until 5th December 2014"

Akko is a little serious, she stares to Diana, to Saori and to her broom, she is happy about the contract but at the same time is the last day of Diana at Japan before she comes to visit her again.

- (This is the chance of my life... What I do? If I choose to start my broom racer career I could stay on Japan, but I'm going to need study on the high school again... And I didn't have any friend there... If I choose to stay at Luna Nova I will have a lot of friends that is waiting me and I could stay with Diana all the time... This is so complicated... And she's so supportive with me)

- Hey Akko!

Says Saori snapping her fingers.

- That's nothing special.

Says Akko putting the letter in a shelf.

- Really, a letter from Reina Yamaguchi after you go to the test and isn't that special?

Says Saori worried.

- Please mom just leaves us alone for a moment I tell to you later.

Says Akko.

- Okay I'm going to work then; I prepared harajuku pancakes for you girls.

Says Saori leaving.

- Hey Diana, could we go out to a temple nearby I want to talk with you in a more special way...

Says Akko a little sad.

- Akko...

Says Diana worried.

Akko leaves to the bathroom while Diana goes with her and she sees the letter but is all in Japanese, but the Cavendish knows what that letter is about.

- (This is her contract... That's why Akko is so sad... What should I do... This is her chance... If she accept her career at the WBRC could be a reality... But she will stay at Japan... If she deny and goes back to Luna Nova, that will ruin her chances and she will need to wait a whole year to become a professional broom racer, but at least she will be with her friends and with me all the time...)