Luna Nova graduation part 2

- Good morning, ladies and gentlemen! Witches and magical creatures! We are here for another graduation, this time the students of the class from 2014 until 2017, who are here today to become witches after a long period of intense study that took 3 years to finish, today the students will become future teachers, counselors, racers, helpers, administrators, agents and the most different types of positions that a witch's career can provide, many will one day even be able to make history, create a new era of magic, the sky now is the limit for our future witches who are waiting behind these curtains.

Says Holbrooke.

Then the teachers started pulling the curtains revealing the 58 students who managed to graduate from Luna Nova, they were lined up by note, Diana and Akko being the ones in front, the students' relatives even started clapping.

- That's it, Diana! That's right, Akko! You beautiful girls! You are the pride of the academy!

Says Laura until Bernadette holds her by the arm scolding her.

- Laura! Even your mother wasn't like that when you graduated, so behave!

Says Bernadette.

- Heh, stop being such a pain in the ass, even Saori is cheering and waving to Akko.

Says Laura inflating her cheeks while Saori was waving to Akko and Diana.

- But Saori's not shouting for everyone to hear, so behave.

Says Bernadette.

- Boring ass.

Whisper Laura.

- What?

Says Bernadette raising her left eyebrow.

While Laura was trying to give her wife an excuse, the girls were talking to each other in line, waiting to be called by Principal Holbrooke, some were very anxious and others until calm, like Diana, Akko, Sarah and Avery, they were kind of waiting for that day.

- Now! We have reached the big time! Where these 58 girls will take their diplomas and officially become witches, I'll call them one by one.

Says Holbrooke.

Then Holbrooke starts calling each student by final grade, Diana was the first, Cavendish took the diploma and took a picture next to Holbrooke, then went to another place where they would take the picture with only of the Scot with the diploma in hand, it was like this with all 58 students, something that was impressive, It was the notes of each one that was shown on a big screen while Holbrooke was calling the students, the highest was Diana with 9.83 and the lowest was Aileen with 8.33 points, a very rare achievement, since 1990 she never had such a high average of grades, while looking at the grades Laura she was sulking and her cheeks inflated.

- If Finellan wasn't a stick up my ass, I wouldn't be on a lower grade than my daughter, I'd have anything to be the next legendary witch.

Says Laura inflating her cheeks.

- But you missed a few classes and it wasn't just Finellan that you were rude Laura; other teachers had the same complaint about you.

Says Bernadette.

- But I was the best and smartest in the room, I knew everything, I didn't have to waste my time with classes and I had my career ahead of me.

Says Laura.

- In a blacksmith's house the spit is wooden, who would have thought that the person who picks up the most for Diana and Akko to have discipline and be better witches, was such an immature student in Luna Nova.