Becoming High level witches

April 27, 2019, a day like any other, after the Italian GP, Diana and Akko were waking up on a quiet Saturday morning until they heard knocks on their bedroom door as well as a loud megaphone sound.

- Hello, hello, good fucking day! Let's get up that who earns money in bed is a bitch!

Laura says on the megaphone while Diana and Akko put their hands on their ears.

- Oh fuck... You don't need to wake us up for your crazy trainings! Damn it! We wake up alone!

Says Diana furious.

- Look at that fucking mouth! Go wake up Hellene talking those curse words! Now get dressed and get ready, let's start the final phase of your training.

Says Laura.

- Okay damn! Now leave us alone!

Says Diana sleepy.

So Laura leaves there, Diana and Akko go to the bathroom where they take a bath, but without being able to give that special affection, since they would have to hold McLaren who was waiting for them in the kitchen. In case the couple Cavendish Kagari took a long time to take a bath they would have to put up with the Irish speaking and talking about their delay and filling their patience. After bathing and getting dressed, the two girls go to the kitchen where they start to have breakfast and talk with Laura.

- You didn't take long.

Says Laura looking at the clock on the wall.

- Of course, if it takes us a while, you'll be mocking us for the whole day.

Says Diana while Laura and Akko were laughing.

- And what's new today Laura? Are you going to torture us even more?

Says Akko laughing.

- You are in the final year of WBRC, but the training has nothing to do with racing brooms but with your future, after the fight Akko had with Erika Wolff last year, I have been thinking that I have to teach you to control all this magic that has in case you face weak opponents and do not want to hurt them, as I also want you to learn to be top witches. Diana you will be the director of Luna Nova! I won't let you assume a very high position while still being a normal witch.

Says Laura in a more serious tone.

- But I'm not a normal witch, I've learned a lot, I'm a WBRC champion and I'm also really going to climb to the position of director of Luna Nova.

Says Diana shrugging.

- These are just silly titles, a top witch even doesn't stick to the titles and makes a point of being worthy of the position, when you guys finish eating I want you girls to meet me in the backyard.

Says Laura seriously.

Laura gets up from her chair and goes to the backyard, McLaren was not even wearing a more casual outfit, she was wearing a tunic, as well as wearing boots instead of the traditional blue slippers she used to wear, Diana and Akko even face each other and are curious to know which is the new training that the Irish woman invented.

- Curious your mother appeared wearing a tunic, she became such a cute little witch, if your mother Bern was awake she wouldn't control herself with such a cutie wearing a tunic.

Says Akko scratching her head.

- I'm worried, if we're not going to train something connected to the broom races then it means that... My mom is wearing a tunic; I have the impression that we will fight her.

Says Diana worried.

- Or you'll see your mother only put on this tunic because it's cold outside.