The rookie that came with everything

Some days have passed since the first stage of WBRC in Brazil, the stage this time is in Portugal, who stayed in pole position was Diana, after a third place, Cavendish was 5 points behind Akko and wants to run after the loss, since now a victory can be worth much more points.

24th March 2019, a day like any other, just with the difference that is the race day, where as usual the Cavendish Kagari couple wake up facing each other and as always giving a good morning kiss

- Good morning my love, ready to be even more behind me.

Says Akko smiling at Diana.

- The only time I want to be behind you is in bed.

Says Diana with a perverted smile.

- As if you knew how to master something?

Says Akko with a sarcastic smile.

- Oh yeah? Just wait for us to come back from the race.

Says Diana standing up.

After this moment of the Cavendish Kagari couple, the two of them will take a bath, only a bath where the relationship heats up a little more than the water in the shower. After a long bath the couple goes to the kitchen of the house of the fans that hosted them and eat a little, and also talk with them about the race. After finishing eating and talking the two go to the paddock where they separate in the pits of their teams.

The 2019 season was having an absurd public record, and in Portugal the grandstand were full as well as hotels nearby, many Scottish fans took advantage of the fact that it was a stage in Europe to travel to the venue for being closer.

After some time the racers go to the track where another race is about to start. It was 16C/60F. After the presentation lap they line up on the grid, in the order 2/25/21/27/88/12/9/65/55/69/17/98/44/0/11/42/1/91/48/31/66/93/6/93/18/99, the lights signal the start.

- And now! The red light comes out! The green light signals the beginning! And lights out and so we start a World Broom Racing Championship race!

Says Harriet.

Diana soon has a great start and takes the lead, Akko also and does not lose any position, already Emma can easily pass Erika Wolff and take the fifth position, but without threatening the position of Megan and Julia.

Lap 1 of 80, the first lap of the Portuguese GP starts with Diana leading, while Akko only followed the Cavendish, Emma was already going with everything attacking Julia who was in fourth position and passes to Villeneuve at the end of that lap.

- Woah! Emma Bianchi didn't win in the local country, but she wants to win in the country that speaks the same language! How impressive! The Brazilian really doesn't give up.

Says Harriet.

Lap 3 of 80, Diana continued to lead; opening an advantage over Akko, while Emma gained another position, becoming on the podium, little by little the Brazilian was approaching Kagari.

- Not even her teammate Emma Bianchi is on fire!

Says Harriet.

- She's doing very well, but that's just luck.

Says Laura.

Lap 5 of 80, Diana was still in the lead, but soon who arrives is Emma Bianchi, who was in the glue of Akko, Kagari was close to Cavendish, but not in the glue of it and soon begins a dispute between the three again for the lead of the race, only this time without chances of the same run in some curve, since the weather was dry.

Lap 7 of 80, Emma in an opportunistic movement uses the opposite straight to not only pass Akko, as Diana also when braking a little less at the time of making the turn that came next, which leaves Bianchi in advantage to continue the other sectors of the track, the Brazilian was with a broom very well hit in that race.