Harrington heights race

7th March 2015 in Kent, England after 3 weeks has passed nothing much has changed since the last month in Luna Nova, there was the 3rd race of the BBRT in the Harrington Heights track Diana is very well at the championship winning the first two races, while Akko got a second and a fourth place, the weather is pretty rainy at the day, since the Luna Nova team got results in the top 10 in the first race they don't need to pre-qualify, so they use the free training session to test the broom and even if they had to pre-qualify the Luna Nova team got pretty good times Akko with 0:56:889 and Amanda with 0:57:229 the best time at the training session was from the Kagari a little faster than the 0:56:965 time Diana did at the free practice session, when is remaining five minutes to the qualify Akko goes to the boxes and she's very happy.

- This track is perfect! Is short and perfect! I can explore the full potential of this track and I'm still thinking that I can improve.

Says Akko very cheerful.

- You did very well Akko, I'm impressed by your performance and you even have beaten the pole lap time, well this race you only need to do one stop at the lap 14 and then you can stay for the whole race at the lead I hope.

Says Croix.

- Did I need to maintain a low speed pace at the race?

Says Akko.

- No! Give the best you can at the race! I have a feeling that we could win this race and you do the same Amanda so we can even have a 1-2 for our team.

Says Croix.

- If I win this race I could lead the championship or take back my second position.

Says Akko determined.

- I didn't have any tip about this track looks like you dominated and is pretty hard from what I remember when I raced there, you're way better than me here Akko, I had to admit.

Says Croix impressed.

- So did I activate the qualify mode earlier Akko?

Says Keiko while she's setting up Akko's broom.

- No let's keep the broom normal until the last minutes of the qualify session, now I get the strategy of a good qualify, since in the last race I ended qualifying in the last position since we need to use the backup broom but well at least we managed to get a good 4th starting from the last.

Says Akko.

Then the qualify session starts and nobody could beat Akko's time even when she's at the normal mode with a time of 0:56:690 while Diana's best time is 0:56:726 while Amanda has managed to get a sub "57 time with 0:56:981, little by little the time of the Kagari is lowering lap by lap then in the final 5 minutes she stops and tries her hot lap and is impressive how fast Akko is with a time of 0:56:312 and is impressive by the way she is aggressive through the corners and how close she get in the walls, some witches are 40-30cm of the wall while Akko is close with 15cm and even 8cm to the walls, when Diana tried her hit lap she can't get near the Kagari time but she get the second best with 0:56:693, when Akko came back to the boxes she is very different she just leave and goes to Keiko.

- Keiko check if is right I'm going to prepare myself for the race.

Says Akko undressing her gloves.

- Wow Akko your time is really good now you even get your first pole position.

Says Croix amazed.

- Well I don't know if I'm going to hold the pole position, since there's still 3 minutes remaining, but now I need to get concentrated to this race.