Diana's 19th birthday

April 30, 2017, A week has passed since the Italian GP, due to Diana's accident, she had to rest and avoid climbing on a broom, at least until the next weekend where the Belgian GP will take place, it was a Sunday like any other, except that it was Cavendish's birthday, Akko had spent the night with his girlfriend in the blue team room and woke up earlier than the Scottish to train, giving a kiss on Diana's forehead

- (Good morning my love and happy birthday, heh, if you don't mind, I'll get the key to the moon room, I'm in the mood to make a different birthday for you, without all that exaggerated party, a surprise you'll like).

So Akko after facing Diana for a while with a passionate smile on her face, goes to the bathroom to do her personal hygiene and get dressed for her usual training, while Cavendish was enjoying what she could that morning, after 3 hours of training Kagari decides to go to the moon room in place of the blue team room to take a bath and it was a big shock for Kagari.

- (I've come here a few times, but I've never been in this bathroom, to take a bath, this bath fits at least 10 girls, it looks a lot like the bathrooms in Japan only here it is much more sophisticated, so much place where we can do so many things just in this bathroom).

After taking a bath Akko puts on a robe and takes her cell phone, checking the messages sent.

[Amanda to "Akko": Hey Akko, today is Cavendish's birthday? Are you having a party?]

[Lotte to "Akko": Akko do you plan on having a surprise party for Diana?]

[Avery to "Akko": If you have a party tonight, let me know, I wanna help].

[Hannah to "Akko": Akko... Are you having a surprise party for Diana? Today is kind of her last birthday in Luna Nova, I imagine she prepared something special].

[Barbara to "Akko": Akko, today is Diana's birthday, want help? We can have a surprise party for her, just like Hannah asked Diana to have one for Amanda, anything just call me].

[Diana for "Love": Good morning my love, where are you? Have you finished training? Thank you for wishing me congratulations, but you know I don't like birthdays very much. Well I hope if you plan to have a surprise party that is with love, I love you, kisses].

So Akko answers the girls' messages, she says she won't have a party since Diana doesn't like to celebrate too much, she even asks the girls to wish Cavendish a happy birthday, since Kagari had a plan in mind of how she would spend that day with her girlfriend.

[Akko for "Barbara": I could distract Diana for a while, tell her to wait in the blue team's room for a while, I'll go out and prepare a surprise for her, something more intimate if you understand me].

[Barbara to "Akko": Oh I get it, you can let me and Lotte let Diana stay here for a while, but how are we going to make her think she's not hosting a surprise party?]

[Akko for "Barbara": Let her think I'm having a surprise party, so the shock will be much greater when she comes here].

[Barbara to "Akko": So you can leave it to me, we'll try to distract Diana until you say it's okay].

Akko is relieved and even in her robe goes to the red team's room where she is received by Sucy who asks Kagari if she is going to have a surprise party for Diana, who soon answers that there will only be something more private between her and Cavendish, Akko takes a more decent outfit and changes in the red team's bathroom, taking her wallet and going to Blightonbury while looking at her messages.

[Akko for "Cute cabbage": Good morning my love, happy birthday my cutie, would you mind waiting in the blue team room with Barbara a little bit, as you can't hide anything from you, I'm preparing a surprise for my cute cabbage].