Akko's 20th birthday

After the Salem GP, another holiday period is given to the World Broom Racing Championship, as well as in Luna Nova, where Akko was well adapted to the studies to be the basic magic teacher, Diana and Sarah managed to do very well in the classes to succeed Holbrooke, and many of the ideas of the two were already being put into practice, such as lowering the minimum age necessary to start the more complex teaching of magic, as well as more complex magic classes for girls who are in years less focused on magic.

25 June 2018, was a day like any other if not for Akko's 20th birthday, which Cavendish Kagari woke up side by side, so the Japanese take a good morning kiss from the Scot who smiles at her.

- Good morning my love, now you're 20 years old, heh.

Says Diana smiling.

- Oh thank you, I love you Diana, will you have a little present later?

Says Akko with a perverted smile.

- Of course you will, you always have, I was thinking today we'd go for a walk, you know... Enjoy the fact that it's a bit of a hot summer day.

Says Diana as she got up.

The Cavendish Kagari couple then go to the bathroom where the two take a bath together and put on more decent clothes to take a walk outside the house, Diana tried to distract what the girlfriend was giving, since the week before that Saori was planning to make a surprise party for her girlfriend, after which the two go to the kitchen where they are soon welcomed by Laura, Bernadette, Saori and Hellene who congratulate Akko, the oldest Kagari even made pancakes for her daughter.

- Oh thank you, I don't know how to thank you...

Says Akko as she picks up a pancake and starts eating.

- Today is your day, my princess, no need to thank you, how will you spend that day? Do you want a party? We can call the girls here.

Says Saori.

- No need, I'm already happy like this, it's just a birthday like any other, in fact I'm going for a walk with Diana, she said she'll take me for a walk and have some fun.

Says Akko while she ate and Diana took some too.

- Oh cool, so have a great ride, but I'll still call Chariot here to bake a cake and you'll have a little party with some of your friends here.

Says Saori.

- If that's okay, it'll be pretty cool.

Says Akko smiling.

Then Diana and Akko finished eating, the Cavendish was carrying a backpack on her back and decided that it would be cool to take a bike ride around the city, enjoy that it was at least a less cold summer day in Weddinburgh city, the Scot goes with the Japanese for some streets climbing some hills and in the sky it was possible to see some kites on top, the Kagari was amazed, Diana stops on a hill and opens her bag, which had sticks, a packet with tissue paper, line and two reels.

- Are we gonna play with kites?

Says Akko impressed.

- I knew you'd like it, today the wind is so good and it's something I wanted to do with you... I used to do that a lot as a child, my mother Bernadette and I always went up this hill to fly a kite, it's a lot of fun, I figured you'd like it, since you have a playful way of being even at 20 hehe.

Says Diana with a smile on her face.

- Oh, you're calling me a child? But it's okay, I'm a little bit, just by showing me this surprise I'm already impressed.