Salem GP

29 May 2016, after a few weeks at the WBRC, Diana was the victim of bad luck from the brooms of the Omega Julietta team and did not get a very good position in the last races, another thing that was very noticeable, was the rivalry between Cavendish and Erika Wolff over the course of the season, even more the fact that the German was pinning the Scottish "She doesn't know how to put in her place, that damn racer", "Ah my dispute is not between the two of HSP but against an incompetent who is in a team in the middle of the field", some of the interviews even pretended to play a bagpipe, speaking in a pejorative way from Scotland.

In the meantime some things happened for Luna Nova and the Du Nord Meridies family, Sarah and Violet were born, after a very quick birth that was carried out in a bathtub, in each with the help of Bernadette, taking only 11 hours for the two children to be born on April 18, 2016 Sarah had blue eyes and Violet had purple eyes, Chloé and Elfriede gradually settled the score between them, after much insistence from Schwarz, Depailler finally begins a courtship, on 11 May 2016 and on 27 May 2016 was the end of another school year in Luna Nova, now the girls of the RGB teams will start the third year after the summer holidays have ended, Akko has already won the BBRT with incredible nine consecutive victories, while Emma Bianchi was very prominent in second place with six second places and three third positions.

It is the seventh WBRC race in Salem, Massachusetts, USA, the great known Salem GP, which is always made with common brooms instead of racing brooms, being the witch's skill and power what counts, during the free training and qualifying sessions, Diana dominated, getting the first pole position in her WBRC career, with a time of 6:56:754 on the longest broom racing circuit in the world, she was the only one able to get a time under 7 minutes, the second place being the team mate Julia Villeneuve with 7:03:998 who was 2 seconds ahead of Fey Williams who beat the previous year's pole position time of 7:06:337.

Track name: Salem Broom Raceway

Foundation: 1650

Track length: 65.59 km

Number of laps: 20

Number of turns: 81

Location: Salem, Massachusetts, United States.

Last winner (2015): Fey Williams (65) (GBR) (HSP)

Fastest lap (of all time): Laura McLaren (72) (IRE) (Carlucci) 6:11:741 636 km/h (1995)

Salem Broom Raceway was the first track created especially for the WBRC, by Harriet and Freya who wanted a circuit that could have everything about broom racing, that was as challenging as possible and also the longest broom racing track in the world, which in fact is to this day, But they wanted the track to carry the fact that it is the most important and that is why the race is made with common brooms, where what counts is the ability of the competitors and not the teams, despite being called Salem, just the part of the start and little part of the track that is really in the city where the witch trials were held in the early 17th century, Due to the condition of common brooms being used for the races, it is very normal to have races where a runner who does not have such expressive results during the year, ends up standing out, as well as, it is the most important race of the year for being worth more points than the normal races, its 80 turns are the paradise of every witch who dreams in one day to be a professional racer, despite the few laps due to the length of the track, being the only event where it gets to have 1311km of total length of the race, different from the 900km of the other WBRC races.

Cavendish wakes up that morning from the hotel next to Akko who also ends up waking up next to her girlfriend, giving a good morning kiss.

- Good morning, my winning cabbage.

Says Akko smiling at Diana.

- It was so good racing in Salem, barely waiting to get my first win today, I just want to see that lazy Erika Wolff swallowing everything she was talking about me.