The fake Akko mess

6 November 2015, it was seven o'clock in the morning, Chloé was waking up, after a long night that Depailler even liked to have next to Elfriede who was so amazed that she was in her deepest sleep, the Frenchwoman soon notices the huge mirror in front of the bed, and gets up.

- (Elfriede does very well... I have to admit that tonight with her was the best I had is better than doing it alone using Diana's dakimura... But now I have to go, I hope she won't wake me up talking to the mirror).

- Enchanted mirror, appear and change my appearance as I wish.

Says Chloé in Irish Gaelic.

Chloé's reflection appears and soon the French woman notices bite marks, on the left hip forming a heart, looking at the back she notices that near the buttock region there was a mark written "C+E=" which was where she completed the heart in the hip region, plus other random bite marks on Depailler's body.

- (Oh shit, it's not enough Elfriede wants me, now he wants to mark me all over his body! I thought she was just biting me, but it was 4 wonderful hours... Wait a minute... Could that mirror...)

Chloé gets her hand on her chin and quickly takes Diana's dakimura, asking to look like Cavendish and even talking about the physical attributes of the Scot, but when she transforms herself she notices that it was still the same body as Depailler with the difference that had the bicolor pubic hair, so the French woman takes the cell phone and starts taking several photos of herself just transformed into Diana.

- (Fuck, as I never thought of it before, I have a gold mine; I will be able to use these photos later for when Elfriede is not to satisfy me... But I better do it soon!)

Chloé asks the mirror to return to normal and then asks again to turn someone else, this time Akko, who she even notices that underneath she has brown hair, then Depailler starts to change and puts on the uniform of Luna Nova and leaves silently still disguised as Akko, as she leaves the yellow team room leaning against the two doors and leaning her back on the closed doors the French woman takes a deep breath and gives a perverted smile.

- (Where can I start? Now I just need to cause the terror in this place and take an escape route where I end up here... Today's gonna be the most intense day of my life! )

Chloé has a somewhat unusual plan and slowly walks to the academy art room, where she looks at some buckets of paint and some spray cans and decides to take the spray cans and put them in a small bag she had in the room, starting to act right there, kicking some paintings and throwing several sculptures on the floor, while with buckets of paint she throws all over the room, dirtying the environment with paint.

- (Ah people what fun, now I know why the delinquents of this academy like to vandalize so much, it is so satisfying to see things breaking, now I will destroy the cafeteria and then spread graffiti on Luna Nova)

Chloé leaves the art room carrying two buckets of paint and soon the teacher Roxanna passes and strangers this behavior, then the Depailler opens the bucket of paint and throws paint at the teacher, then runs out laughing at the situation and hides.

- Hey! Atsuko Kagari! You can't just stand there! That wasn't funny! I was going to teach in an hour! Stop hiding or I'll have to warn Principal Holbrooke!

Says Roxanna.

- (That's it! You can speak your dwarf teacher! )

- Look I won't warn you again, I think you'd better turn yourself in, I promise I won't punish you, just tell me why! Come on Atsuko Kagari! One! Two! Three! Look, I'll warn Principal Holbrooke and you'll get right with her!