1

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading Volume 1

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

Volume Reading 1

"The Little Universe of the End of the World" Peach Blossom for Wine 13

Copywriting:

Zombies are rampant, Ye Qingrang uses a broken jade sachet and wood-type powers to fight with a group of people. Partners who met each other in the last days walk side by side. Unexpectedly, he was trapped among high-level zombies. His companions abandoned him and fled, but He Chengshuang pulled him out of the pile of zombies.

Ye Qingrang didn't understand that he couldn't survive with such an injury, and why would this apocalyptic murderer who had only met a few times risk his life to save himself?

Before he was reborn in the apocalypse, he met He Chengshuang in advance, accidentally obtained a complete sachet, and embarked on the path of cultivation... The trajectory of his fate had already changed.

cp :

He Chengshuang _

Chapter 1 Team Disaster Ye Qingrang raised one hand, and countless vines shot up into the sky, tightly entangling the incoming zombies. However, the vines that had been invincible in the past seemed so fragile when facing the group of zombies in front of him, and they became more and more fragile. Many third-level zombies broke free from their restraints and rushed towards Ye Qingrang and his group. There were also many monsters waiting for opportunities in all directions. Out of the corner of his eye, he glanced at the group of partners who had been moving forward hand in hand since the apocalypse broke out.

They were now at the end of their tether. Ye Qingrang sighed lightly. If he continued like this, everyone would be dead. He took a step forward, turned his hands, and countless seeds fell to the ground. He then used the wood power to activate them, and in an instant, various vine branches broke through the ground. came out, forming a siege, and temporarily blocked the vicious zombies from everyone's sight. Ye Qing let his voice become hoarse due to the long-term lack of water: "Let Tiantian break out and go to the nearest safe zone to find someone to support us. This is our only hope!" After that, he controlled the plants to create a narrow passage. Come on, Zhao Tiantian's eyes lit up, the green light around her body surged, a gust of wind swept a hundred meters away, and she ran away without looking back. In addition to Ye Qingrang, there were two men and one woman who looked ugly.

Now that Zhao Tiantian is gone, will she really find someone to return to danger to save people? A man and a woman looked at each other, activated their powers, and ran towards the plant passage. Unexpectedly, they were only halfway through the run. The plants quickly disintegrated in a few seconds. It was not that Ye Qingrang had done anything, it was just that there was nothing left of his powers. After letting Zhao Tiantian go, it would be impossible to continue unnecessary consumption. Without the protection of plants, and the two of them did not have Zhao Tiantian's wind power, the young woman was quickly surrounded by several third-level zombies, and the man did not even think about saving her at this moment, but instead sped up and fled. , but it attracted a group of losers who followed him relentlessly, and I am afraid they will not be able to escape this disaster.

Ye Qingrang heard the woman's scream, as if there was the sound of chewing flesh and blood. He did not look back. The companions who were traveling along the way relied on their special abilities and caution, and did not encounter any big storms. Today was not a difficult day. , the team that had always been "united" fell apart. Zhang Sizhe, the only one who was still fighting side by side with Ye Qingrang, raised his hand and stuffed something into his mouth, and saw the thin yellow mist around him brightening up.