168

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading in Volumes 168

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

-part volume reading 168

is completed. "

Everyone is here. Ye Qingrang will not swallow up the rest of the crystal cores. Seeing Tu E waiting for the next step, he added: "Mr. Tu said before that if there are more crystal nuclei, he is willing to pay corresponding rewards to buy them. We have ice system cores. I have harvested twenty-three pieces in total. I am willing to give seven more pieces as gifts and keep the remaining ten pieces for my own use. What do you think? "

At the beginning, it was stipulated that at least six should be required, just because this number would give greater certainty of advancement. Now it is no problem to have twice as many. Tu E did not force it and readily agreed. After handing over

the task, Hua Hanzhang was anxious to go back. Seeing Zong Yu, he got into the car and smiled at Ye Qingrang: "You asked for this crystal core for Zong Yu, right? He

Chengshuang snorted and said, "Who else could be there besides it?" It's strange to think about it. Logically speaking, He Rong shouldn't be interested in such a precious little thing. He should find someone with matching strength.

"He Chengshuang, are you looking for trouble? " Hua Hanzhang wanted to jump up and hit him, "If you have the ability, tell He Rong not to protect him so tightly!" He

Chengshuang ignored him and turned to Jiang Ruoyu: "When do you plan to return to Beijing?"

Hua Hanzhang replied: "No reply! " I made it very clear when I went back last time that the conflict between us is irreconcilable. When the day comes when I say goodbye to this place, I will leave everything I can to the Hua family. "

" After He Rong caused this incident, Cheng Shuang and I discussed it and decided to rush forward until he turned into a baby. "

"real? Jiang Ruoyu was overjoyed, "That's great. Tengchong is where Boss He and I have worked hard for more than ten years. That's really our territory. It's convenient for whatever we do. I also miss those brothers!" "

After that day, Jiang Ruoyu was in high spirits, and another half month

later, it was the Chinese New Year. Last year, at this time, it was at the beginning of the apocalypse. People's hearts were broken, lives were in danger, and there was no condition to prepare a table of hot meals. Today, everyone It was rare to see lights and colorful decorations in the safety zone, and there were no fireworks. However, every household tried their best to use their savings to buy things carefully. The flavor of the New Year was extremely rich, and everyone's hope for the future was poured into it.

Shen Mei raised her wine glass and looked at the things on the table. The eyes of the four young men, as well as their well-behaved daughter and devoted husband, were already wet before they could say anything.

The others understood. Ye Qingrang took the lead and raised the wine cup in his hand, and the seven of them reached out to clink glasses. He drank it all in one

gulp and kept silent about the rest. On the fifteenth day of the first lunar month, while cooking Yuanxiao, Hua Hanzhang ate a dozen glutinous rice balls alone. Jiang Ruoyu was really afraid that those glutinous rice balls would stick to his stomach and give him a toothache.