51

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading Volume 51

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

-part volume reading 51

The charming and beautiful lady.

There is a white snake as thick as a bucket coiled under the tree! The front half of the body was retracted, and a slender forked snake hesitated. Its ice-green pupils stood in a line, staring at the crowd and making a hissing sound.

A thick and long scarlet plant stood proudly between the white snake's coiled body. Ye Qingrang looked carefully and saw that the plant's rhizome was slightly slender, with a fist-sized spherical object on top, and oval oval scales densely covered in it.

Ye Qingrang was overjoyed and said softly: "It's a snake root! But I've never seen such a big and bright red one. It's most likely a mutant variety."

No one doubted Ye Qingrang's judgment. The demonic snakes are about to attack, as well as the strange plants guarded by strange beasts. This scene is a place of right and wrong!

Ye Qingrang made a decision quickly: "We don't need to fight to the death with this white snake that has obviously mutated. Chengshuang, He Rong and Hanzhang, you go and lure it away. Lao Jiang will cover for me and wait for me to collect it." We will retreat immediately."

As he spoke, He Rong had already disappeared into the surrounding dense bushes. Hua Hanzhang walked about ten meters to the left, drew his bow and arrow, and took the lead in attacking. Unexpectedly, he brought an iron arrow with him. When the arrow hit the huge body of the white snake, following the weird twisting posture of the white snake, it slid to the side and fell into the weeds, without causing any harm to the white snake!

Hua Hanzhang's face turned pale, he looked down upon himself again! Ye Qingrang said not to use past thinking to judge the present, but he still didn't fully understand it. He was only assisting in the attack. If it was a life-or-death situation, his carelessness and incompetence would destroy himself and his companions!

White Snake obviously didn't take Hua Hanzhang seriously. It was a naturally cold-blooded beast. It clearly felt who was its opponent that could endanger its life. Part of its attention was focused on He Chengshuang, and part of it was given to He Chengshuang. He found the black panther that was no longer visible, but it could vaguely distinguish the body temperature and smell of the panther, and wanted to give it a taste secretly. That was the best method for a cold-blooded animal like it!

Hua Hanzhang concentrated again, and his spiritual power flowed along with his mind. A light cyan light emerged from the fingertips of his right hand, climbing up the black arrows, and fired three arrows in succession between the lightning and flints. Compared with the ones he had just fired by his own ability, A soft arrow. At this time, the three fast arrows were moving like a rainbow, with the potential to break through the clouds, carrying a faint sound of wind. They were the flying feather arrows he learned from Lianfeng!

This time, the three black arrows lived up to expectations and pierced into the skin of the newspaper office in a zigzag pattern. The white snake was in pain and let out an obviously violent hissing. The limp and boneless snake body twisted, but it still refused to leave the guarding snake.

Ye Qingrang made a secret in his hand. The silk vines clinging to the big rhododendron tree were like green grass in the sea, streamers in the wind, suddenly dancing wildly, like hundreds of snakes and thousands of hands twisting them into thick "hemp ropes". The white snake wrapped around it and tried to pull it away. Even though the white snake was hit by three arrows, it was still extremely flexible. The snake's skin secreted a layer of sticky and slippery ejaculation, which made it easier for it to avoid the entanglement of the vines.