13

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading Volume 13

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Small Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

Volume Reading 13

Do you know what it means to close the door? Or do you think that whoever you are is the same to others? "

The Hongyun people burst out laughing. Uncle Li asked about a lot of things from Lao Jiang last night. Now he tried his best to cooperate and said with a smile: "Xiaoye, please don't talk nonsense. Our lawyer He is a serious person. intellectuals! "

Ye Qingrang was surprised and said: "He slandered me without any evidence. Such a person is actually a lawyer? Can you still trust the third masters business? "

Now even the guests watching the fun in Hongyun laughed. The group of people behind Ye Qingrang were even more astonished. This person is more powerful than swearing without swearing. The man with glasses said, his face turned red and green.

So beautiful The beautiful woman was at a disadvantage when she saw the man with glasses, and snorted coldly: "Don't talk nonsense to me, last night you came to Sanye's shop to beat people and steal things, what do you have to say? If you can't come up with a satisfactory explanation today, brothers won't agree to it!

Ye Qingrang replied to her: "Third Master and we have always coexisted peacefully. Why do we do this for no reason? " But I have indeed heard about the store being robbed. I suspect that some outside robbers were blind and jealous of the third master's property and committed the crime on impulse. The woman

snorted: "There are surveillance cameras in the store. There is no point in making excuses. If you hand over all the goods you stole and compensate for all losses, then we still have room for further discussion!" "

Ye Qingrang had long known that He Chengshuang was too extreme. Although he had gained the favor of his former boss and developed his power, he had had many conflicts with the third master in the past seven or eight years. In recent years, he even had the momentum to surpass him. The third master He has long wanted to kill He Chengshuang and support another force.

The third master brought a large number of his elite men to Myanmar to fight against He Chengshuang, but there are still so many people in Tengchong who care about the store and take the opportunity to cause trouble. There are many manpower It comes from the middle-class forces that cling to the third master. However, Ye Qingrang did not tell Lao Jiang and the others about this.

So there is no room for it. They are obviously determined to fight to the death.

"What the eldest sister said reminded me. , there was also a thief in He Chengshuang's house last night, which scared me so much that I couldn't sleep all night. Why don't we go to the police station to report the crime together, and let the police investigate these lawless robbers! "

Chapter 10 The situation is critical.

The enchanting woman has been with the third master for more than ten years. Now she is over thirty, but her beauty has not diminished and she is very good at getting things done. The third master still likes her, but now she is called by a young man in his early twenties. Sister, how can I not feel resentful in my heart? Both parties know very well what happened to He Chengshuang's family last night. If the police really need to intervene, how can they figure it out when the water is so muddy? The