69

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading in Volumes 69

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Small Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

-part volume reading 69

Will they keep it as their own after they get it? "

Wang Zhijian affirmed: "Of course you are not afraid, longevity grass is not the most attractive thing to those of you who are in your prime. I know very well that for you, there are more important things, and everything is It takes strength to speak. I will use a piece of the essence of Yi wood as a reward to exchange for longevity grass. What do you think? "

As he spoke, a bodyguard walked forward, holding a wooden box the size of a brick in his hand. When he opened it, he found a finger-long paste-like object in the dark green color. Ye Qingrang only felt a Faced with vitality, a huge green tree seems to appear in front of you. The spring rain moistens everything, and new buds sprout. The sleeping wood spiritual power in the body suddenly wakes up, rejoices, is ready to move, and is ready to come out. Such a wonderful essence of Yimu is exuding There was an extremely stinking sour smell that made you want to vomit. Xiao Guo had the sharpest nose and was squeaking from the fumes. The bodyguard quickly closed the lid.

Chapter 52 The Dragon Wanders into the Cave Yi

Mu is just a kind of yin in the world. Qi, such as Shan Di Pei Gua, with one yang occupying the resting position in the six lines. The five yin rises, the sky and the earth are desolate, and the yin qi is gradually growing. Yimu is actually a kind of earth and yamu qi, which is also an invisible yin qi. The Yin Qi is on the ground and becomes turbid. When the Yin Qi accumulates, it can take shape.

It is precisely the mutation of the spiritual energy in the last days that paved the way for the formation of the essence of Yimu. Ye Qingrang looked at the fingernail-sized Yimu in the round box in his hand. The essence of Yimu, roughly wrapped it up with sugar coating, swallowed it in the mouth, and added a few large mouthfuls of water, for fear that the stench

would spread out. As soon as the essence of Yimu entered the body, it turned into a stream of spiritual power almost instantly, and the leaves Qingrang had never felt such pure spiritual power, which was a hundred times better than the spiritual energy in jade. He immediately became energetic and used his hands to perform a hand gesture, guiding the spiritual power to circulate throughout his body. His heart felt hot and his eyes were closed tightly. Entering a state of complete selflessness.

When Ye Qingrang opened his eyes two hours later, his eyes were full of disappointment.

Seeing this, He Chengshuang said: "Maybe this portion is too small, otherwise I will ask him for more. "

Ye Qingrang leaned on He Chengshuang and shook his head: "Forget it, this small piece of Yimu Essence is already an advance payment, how can I still ask for it? Besides, I failed to successfully advance to Foundation Building, and the qualifications and opportunities , Efforts cannot be lacking, and blind absorption will only be counterproductive. "

As he spoke, he unconsciously thought of He Chengshuang. In three months, He Chengshuang not only succeeded in building the foundation, but now has a faint glimpse of the mid-term threshold. Unlike himself, no matter how hard he practiced and prepared carefully, he still failed to break through in one fell swoop.