99

The Little Thing in the Last Days - Read 99 in Separate Volumes

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Qiankun of the Last Days Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

Reading

in Volumes 99

It is no longer terrible to be bruised.

Hua Hanzhang laughed when he saw this, the aura saw that the person was so shameless, the momentum suddenly changed, and the ferocity attacked him, Hua Hanzhang was very smart, and saw the move, the spirit trick flowed, and the aura was collected in the bag as nourishment.

It's just that he didn't wait for a few minutes, and he found that the momentum was not good, he desperately absorbed the aura of the storm under the grotto dozens of hours ago, and it was saturated, and then he forcibly absorbed the silver snake to help him share, but the aura in the tower is the essence of all things condensed, and he can't bear it if he doesn't suck much, and if the water is full, the moon is overflowing, and if he continues to hold on, there is only one way to explode and die.

Hua Hanzhang struggled to support, after all, he couldn't be defeated, his fingers drew eight blood marks on the bluestone brick floor, and finally came out of his hand, smashed to the ground, and smashed the cracks on the five-story floor! Hua Hanzhang had severe pain in his waist, his eyes were dizzy, and he suddenly saw a black shadow fall out, it turned out that he lost his resistance, and the six-layer aura attacked Jiang Ruoyu with all his might, Jiang Ruoyu couldn't absorb it, and was pushed out at once.

Hua Hanzhang's hands moved far faster than his brain, his hands were raised, and Jiang Ruoyu was dragged softly, and the most gentle lover in the world was not as good as his hands, sending people back to the ground. Jiang Ruoyu relied on Hua Hanzhang's hard work to get a few minutes, and his injuries improved a lot, but he still needs to make persistent efforts.

Hua Hanzhang was already crazy and in a hurry, he couldn't take care of much, and as soon as he bit his silver teeth, he was about to lift Jiang Ruoyu, when he suddenly heard a loud laugh, turned his head to look, and almost burst out on the spot!

Two people came up from the entrance of the fifth floor, one wearing a wide-sleeved coat with the cuffs rolled up, revealing his curly chest hair. The other person has a well-proportioned figure, mediocre facial features, and is inconspicuous wherever he puts it, but he can go up to the fifth floor, I believe that no one dares to underestimate this woman.

Hua Hanzhang's face was full of anger, his eyes were like steel knives, he stared at the bald man in a daze, and his tone was calm: "It's you!"

Xuren laughed, folded his hands, and asked, "Donor, the poor monk's talisman spell is still good?"

Hua Hanzhang stood up angrily and shouted: "You lewd monk is not shallow!" I haven't settled accounts with you yet!

Xuren shook his head slightly: "It should be the poor road that should be found to settle accounts with the donor, such a good talisman was given away in vain, the donor said no, but in fact, he secretly took it on his body without giving a penny, and now the talisman is for the donor to eliminate disasters and solve problems, shouldn't the donor repay the poor monk?"

Hua Hanzhang smiled angrily, regardless of etiquette, pointed at him and scolded: "Don't be ashamed, there is someone else who saved me, it's not a broken talisman, you demon monk, don't say anything about breaking the precepts, and come out to harm people, wait for me to save my friend, and then send you to see the Buddha with an arrow!"