161

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading in Volumes 161

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Small Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

-part Volume Reading 161

Ways.

At this moment, Jiang Ruoyu slowly emerged from the ground, with his neck still below, and his spiritual power in his hands did not dare to relax for a moment. In terms of strength, he was considered the best among people, but when fighting against the brown ape, he had to use his strengths and avoid weaknesses.

The brown ape let out a desperate howl, and watched helplessly as he was being dragged into the ground, with cold mud filling his mouth, nose, and ears. He gradually lost all senses and lost all strength in his limbs.

Jiang Ruoyu waited patiently for more than ten minutes before sinking again. He came to the brown ape and observed it carefully. He was convinced that it was not a disguise. Then he changed his gestures. The spirit mud did not withdraw. He poured it into the brown ape's mouth at a faster speed. After finishing After all this, he went up to the ground again and said thoughtfully: "Sacrificing the spirit beast cannot be completed in an hour and a half. It doesn't matter if we store the brown ape here for the time being."

After making this decision, he looked up to the sky and sighed: "It's a pity that I I'm not very capable, but if I can learn five points of Boss He's changes, I might as well help Hanzhang! In that case... I'll rush over to take care of Xiaoye's worries first, and then ask him what he can do after that."

He Rong's endurance is far inferior to that of He Rong. Explosive power, after going around for a long time, Ye Qingrang finally selected a place, pointed with two fingers, and the mutated iron knife tree flourished. He Rong aimed at the opportunity and jumped up. After the mutation, the material of this tree became harder, making it difficult for swords and axes to penetrate.

When it reached a height of forty or fifty meters, far higher than the surrounding vegetation, Ye Qingrang jumped off He Rong's back and stood on the top of the tree. He turned his palm over and a black oval object appeared out of thin air in his palm. It is the weird spiritual stone obtained from the Tianya Group. If a piece of wood spiritual power is input into it, it can release at least 10% of it, which is not much more than the cornucopia.

He closed his hands and held the spirit stone firmly in it. Everywhere in the radius of several thousand meters, the mud surface was pushed up, and clusters of new shoots grew into thin vines in a blink of an eye, climbing around the nearby vegetation and converging towards the center from all directions. Come.

When Jiang Ruoyu arrived, many monsters had already sensed something was wrong, but although they thought the vines were weird, they didn't know how to destroy them. Firstly, the vines were full of spiritual energy, and secondly, they didn't make any attacks on them, so they immersed themselves in Ye Qingrang's location. The big tree ran away wildly.

Jiang Ruoyu clenched his fist and punched his chest, and the clay in his hand suddenly melted away. The clay figure stood guard under the tree, exorcising demons for Ye Qingrang, but if any birds, bugs came up, they would be burned to charcoal by He Rong.

Sensing Jiang Ruoyu's help, Ye Qingrang couldn't help but waved his arms and threw the spirit stone high. With his hands, the wood spiritual power cut through the void to hold the stone. The spirit stone turned over endlessly, and green light burst out from it. , shot back into Ye Qingrang's body, wandered along his veins until it merged into the giant tree at his feet, and was spread in all directions by the tree's intertwined roots.