62

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading in Volumes 62

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Small Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

-part volume reading 62

Their friendship for so many years seems to be worse than a transaction. Yi

Rong's face turned red and she gritted her teeth: "Yi Rong is just discussing the matter. You are the leader and my father's friend. You have watched me grow up. I have always been in a hurry." "

The leader sighed and looked at Yi Rong with a somewhat complicated look in his eyes: "Little Yi Rong, I'm grateful for the trouble you all have to run around. I don't want any more medicine for your injuries. You can use it to replace it in the future. Strange spiritual creatures, now that Yansu has chosen a master, these little friends will be my guests. My nearly forty-year relationship with Yansu ends today. If you dont want to be like Yansu, dont say any more! "

Yi Rong's eyes were red with tears in her eyes. She glanced coldly at He Chengshuang and the others, then pulled Yi Chunjun out of the hall. When You Xiaoyu saw it, she quickly said goodbye to the leader and the two elders, and chased him out.

Sun Yong's eyes flickered and he hesitated: "Master, although Yansu has been destroyed, the preparation of the elixir is at a critical moment. No matter what, I'd better go back and watch first to avoid any mistakes . "

The leader nodded and let him go. Tang Fei, on the other hand, had not spoken from the beginning until now. He was quite silent. Now he spoke: "Master, it's getting dark. I'll ask someone to prepare dinner. How much will it be tonight? Do you want to have a meal with your friends?

The leader stroked his beard and smiled again: "That's natural. " "

The leader led a group of people out of the palace and went down to the north. They came to a bungalow behind the side hall. The room was spacious but the layout was simple. Everyone sat around a round table in the room. Someone quickly brought the food. They were all bland dishes. Fortunately, no one cared about them. The people at the table seemed to be chatting and laughing.

After the meal, the boss smiled and invited Ye Qingrang: "There is a road leading to the Zixiao Palace. Lets go to the star-catching platform. Are you interested in going there to watch it? "

Ye Qingrang was slightly surprised and agreed randomly: "It's an honor. He

Chengshuang and Chen Ying stood up, but were dissuaded by the leader: "I only invited Ye Xiaoyou to talk about Taoism. The others are not in line with the taste of the Taoist." He

Chengshuang's face darkened, and he was determined not to agree. Ye Qingrang stopped him and persuaded him: "You can only stay for an hour or two. You go back to the place where you are staying tonight to practice. By the way, you can check on the situation of He Rong and Zong Yu. The leader." He Shan, I also have many things to discuss with him. "

He Chengshuang was rejected by Ye Qingrang and looked unhappy. With a cold face, he lowered his head and rubbed his lips against Ye Qingrang's, and even bit a mark carefully. Chen Ying and Tang Fei looked shocked, and Hua Hanzhang was speechless. Jiang Ruoyu looked at it as a matter of course, and the old man in charge was calm and faced everything with a smile.

Ye Qingrang couldn't laugh or cry, his cheeks were slightly red, and he seemed to be following the leader when he ran away.

Chapter 47 Talking about the Stars at Night,