19

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading Volume 19

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

points Volume reading 19

With a baby face, He Chengshuang guessed that he was at least eighteen, probably underage. He had been around for so many years, but he still didn't know what this kind of boy did. There are not many old people working in this industry.

The boy's face turned slightly red when He Chengshuang looked at him. He blinked and lowered his head. The trembling eyelashes were very eye-catching. He Chengshuang hummed in his heart and thought to himself: "The eyelashes are not long enough, so what's the point of blinking?" Yes, I'm very upset."

There were already a lot of people in the hall, plus the noisy voices, warm yellow lights, and a lot of alcohol. He Chengshuang felt that his body was getting hotter and hotter, and he couldn't help but lift his fingers and let go of Ye Qingrang. He didn't know how to tie his tie before going out.

There were many people paying attention to He Chengshuang in the hall. He was originally the second most influential person in Tengchong. He had a large jade and casino business, as well as a secret arms smuggling business. He was both rich and smart. In addition, he was tall and had long legs. He Chengshuang has deep eyebrows and a tall nose. Different from Ye Qingrang, He Chengshuang has a very masculine and aggressive appearance. If it weren't for his violent temper and never getting close to others, the men and women who wanted to climb into his bed would still come back. Multiple times.

At this time, Ye Qingrang was playing chess with Mr. Lin. He was not proficient in chess skills, but his thinking was flexible and changeable, so he could play against Mr. Lin. Suddenly three rapid but regular knocks sounded outside the door. Mr. Lin He said: "Come in."

The door was opened, and the person who came was an assistant next to Mr. Lin's eldest son. He frowned and said to Mr. Lin: "Mr. Lin, something happened outside. A guest had a little conflict with He Chengshuang. I I would like to ask Mr. Ye to take a look."

Ye Qingrang expected that this was definitely not a conflict, otherwise he would not have asked his assistant to call him specially.

Mr. Lin naturally thought of it, stood up and said to Ye Qingrang: "Qingrang, let's go out and have a look together."

When Ye Qingrang returned to the hall, he saw a group of people gathered together from a distance, and there was some confusion on the other side. , a poor woman with little fabric fell to the ground, surrounded by red wine stains, and half of her hair was wet. A fat man with a bruised and swollen face was pointing at He Chengshuang and scolding: "Shame on you!" ! He Chengshuang, why are you pretending to be a love saint? You poked a man in the butt and showed your feelings, right?" The

assistant on the way had already briefly explained the situation to Ye Qingrang. The man was considered to be somewhat capable here, and the woman on the ground was He is his favorite little lover now, but the man is ugly and usually likes to play dirty tricks. I am afraid that the woman wants to take advantage of tonight to find a man whom the man dare not offend to get rid of her bondage, so she came up with He Chengshuang's idea. But he didn't know how to offend He Chengshuang.

Ye Qingrang took a cursory look at the man who had the conflict with He Chengshuang, and saw that he was not only fat but also very short, resembling a winter melon, with a shiny face, a garlic nose and small eyes, with a sinister glint in his eyes, especially Now there is still color on his face. Compared with He Chengshuang, there is a huge difference.