90

The Little Thing in the Last Days - Read in Separate Volumes 90

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Universe of the Last Days Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

Reading

in Volumes 90

Any movement, everything is going smoothly. The stone chamber of Huashan Mystery Cave is walled on three sides and one is a door, but this stone chamber is sealed on all sides, without any entrance, and the stone wall is particularly thick, almost half a meter or so, all of which are made of a whole large stone, and I don't know where to find the material.

If it weren't for the fact that this stone room is now full of holes, Hua Hanzhang would not be able to estimate the thickness of the stone wall, and small holes of different sizes are messily distributed on it, the largest is only the size of a soybean, and the white light of the Dao Dao is revealed from this.

Hua Hanzhang leaned into a small hole and looked inside, and found that there was a mural carved on one of the stone walls, in which the protagonists were two young men and women, the woman's hair was combed up, her skirt was lightly swinging, her toes were up, and she raised her hand slightly, making a flying appearance, and the man was handsome, with a great figure, kneeling on one knee, holding something in both hands, and making a gesture of offering to the woman, the woman looked at the thing, and her face was happy and bright.

There is a hole in the ground in the center of the stone chamber, and the wind is constantly blowing up from below, holding a giant silkworm cocoon the size of a beehive in the air, which fluctuates with the size of the air current.

There seems to be a living creature in the silkworm chrysalis, crawling along the inner wall. Hua Hanzhang was trying to take a closer look at what was inside, and the light in front of him suddenly dimmed, specifically it should be the glowing thing in the silkworm chrysalis that closed the momentum, only to hear the sudden wind in the room, whirring, like a ghost wind roaring, making a miserable scream, Hua Hanzhang was shocked, and hurriedly raised his hand to press the flashlight switch to see what was going on inside, the indoor wind suddenly closed, the dazzling light was sheng, Hua Hanzhang was wide-eyed and wanted to take a closer look, and was caught off guard by the strong light, and the left eye was reflexively closed, and it was too late. The body retreated sharply without the command of the brain, and the burning pain surged up densely, and a single tear flowed out.

A hand reached over to hold his face, his rough fingers gently touched the corners of his eyes, and a low voice sounded: "Are you okay?"

Ye Qingrang blinked, and smiled in the dark: "It's okay, it's probably blown into some dust by the wind." As he spoke, he looked left and right, and said worriedly: "It's good now, not only did I not find Lao Jiang and them, but even He Rong Zongyu was lost."

He Chengshuang said: "I just hope that it is not

He Rong who finds the surname Zhou Xiaozi, otherwise he will be scared to death even if he is still alive." Ye Qingrang stood up and said: "The secret passages here are intricate, they are missing today is the sixth day, with the wisdom of this group of people, it shouldn't be a problem to leave, then it seems that there is still great danger here, so that no one survives." Mayor Zhou's son... I'm afraid it's also more auspicious.

He Chengshuang remembered those materials, frowned, and said: "Bringing the corpse back after death is considered to have completed the task, I'm afraid that there are no bones left, then it's troublesome!"