34

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading Volume 34

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

points Volume Reading 34

There was no black panther, and Lao Jiang stood behind the two people inconspicuously, so he didn't need to recognize them all at once.

Ye Qingrang looked at Hua Hanzhang who stood up from his seat. Without the bright clothes and wearing Lao Jiang's clothes that were too big, the young master's aura had weakened a lot, but he had a smile on his face and a tall posture. Even after the crisis, he was still full of energy. He was not at all like what the entertainment gossips said, that he was a playboy with no knowledge and skills, who spent a lot of time in drinking and drinking.

Ye Qingrang walked to Hua Hanzhang, the four of them sat down together, and said: "It seems that there is no big problem with the body."

Hua Hanzhang thanked him: "I was just going to ask Mr. Xiaoye, but I don't know about the changes that happened tonight. What's the origin?"

Chapter 26: Love and Destiny. Ye

Qingrang heard him imitating Lao Jiang's nondescript name and said funnyly: "Just call me Ye Qingrang. It seems that Lao Jiang didn't make it clear to you. In fact, not long ago, the three of us were in a similar situation to you. Fortunately, we were all safe. Afterwards, we woke up and found that our bodies were full of strength and our five senses were sharp. Of course, everyone's situation is different. , you can only understand the taste of each one by yourself."

"We are only a few days ahead of you, and we don't know more information. I know a little bit about medical skills. The zombie transformation was first caused by the patient's high fever for a long time. I believe that high fever is a symptom caused by cell mutations in the human body. People whose cell mutations are too severe and worsen become zombies. But those of us whose condition is not very serious, cells repair after mutation, but bring us infinite consequences. The benefits have greatly enhanced our physique." The

more Hua Hanzhang listened, the more surprised he became. If it is like what Ye Qingrang said, wouldn't it be a blessing in disguise.

Ye Qingrang asked again: "Master Hua, have you ever had fever symptoms before the end of the world?"

Hua Hanzhang was stunned and nodded: "It did happen once. Because it was not very serious, I didn't take it to heart. Go up. Just call me by my name."

"That's right. I'm afraid our bodies have already undergone initial transformation at that time. In the future, similar changes will happen, and our abilities will evolve again and again."

Hua Hanzhang was agitated by Ye Qingrang's bold hypothesis, but his reason still remained: "I agree with this statement. At least the situation we have seen so far is developing in a good direction, but we are not professionals after all. I think these are still It should be left to scientific research and medical personnel to decipher. If we can return to Beijing as soon as possible, I believe we will get more comprehensive information." "The

destination of our trip is Beijing, but there may be some delays on the way. If you are in a hurry, Then let's say goodbye. If you don't mind, you can stay with us. It all depends on your own arrangements."

Hua Hanzhang smiled bitterly and said in a sincere tone: "You should also know what happened last night. If you go north alone, this journey will not be easier than going west to learn the scriptures. I can see that the three of you are capable people. If you dont mind the trouble I may cause, I will be happy to make friends with you. When we get to Beijing, everything will It's all easy to talk about."