109

The Little Thing in the Last Days - Read 109 in Separate Volumes

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Qiankun of the Last Days Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

Reading 109

in

Volumes When I was in

the talisman, because no one believed in this, only some second-order awakened people were willing to spend low-level crystal nuclei to buy it, which made me sad for a long time, and now it seems that the level of those talismans is also relatively low.

Chen Ying nodded: "Of course, this is also thanks to Hua Hanzhang for reminding me, otherwise the first business would have to be a loss."

Hua Hanzhang smiled proudly: "It's just the most basic business experience!" Now, with the first batch of people to give us free publicity, we are not afraid of the deep alleys.

"Brother Chen, if you still have the energy, you can draw some more, of course the more crystal nuclei, the better!"

"That's not good," Hua Hanzhang retorted to Ju Yun: "We are not just trying to make a few small bucks, we must sell them in limited quantities, play hungry marketing, and let everyone know that good things are hard to buy!" These talismans are not printed by the printing press, only Chen Ying can paint it in the world, if you want to go out to give yourself multiple guarantees, then you have to respectfully take a lot of money to come to the door to beg! Actually, the main ... Or in order to gain a reputation, when more and more people taste the benefits of the talisman and can't stop, this wanted notice will become a piece of waste paper!

At the appointed time, Ding Jiukang's residence gathered a lot of people, and there were even many young men in military uniforms and imposing young men who were armed with live ammunition and stood downstairs. Assuming that Ye Qingrang can't cure Ding Jiukang today, I'm afraid that going out of this door will inevitably have to peel off the skin.

There were only four people left in the room, Ding Jiukang, Ye Qingrang, He Chengshuang, and Cao Qiudong.

Ding Jiukang sat cross-legged on a low square table, Ye Qingrang stood beside him, and He Chengshuang and Cao Qiudong each stood three meters away in order to control the situation at any time.

Ding Jiukang was wearing only a pair of shorts, and his skin was coated with an even layer of brown liquid. The eyebrows, chest, below the navel, the arms, the legs, and the soles of the feet each opened an opening in each of the nine big acupoints, Ye Qing let the left and right open the bow and flick two fingers, and the white seeds the size of nine wheat seeds accurately fell into all directions to block the wound.

As soon as the seed took root in the flesh and blood, it was ready to move, and was sealed by Ye Qingrang with wood spiritual power, Ye Qingrang held a white nephrite jade box in his hand, opened the lid, and there was a brittle cyan fire lotus inside, the lotus petals were tactfully twisted, if it wasn't blocked by the rich wood spiritual power, I am afraid that the jade box would have been burned through a long time ago.

Ye Qing let the two fingers condense into a ball of blue and yellow spiritual power, and slowly sucked out the fire lotus, the green lotus is taken from a natural spiritual fire between He Rong's tail, this spiritual object needs to be doubly careful even if Ye Qing makes it absorb it now, he doesn't dare to blink his eyes to distract himself, if he doesn't pay attention to it, he may play with fire and burn himself!