1222

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading Volume 122

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13-

part volume reading 122

I felt a little disappointed and helpless, but I still touched its head, holding back tears and said: "Xiao Xiaoyu, I will no longer be your master, let's do a good job Friends, I will come to see you when I have time, but dont go home with me and stay with the big black cat you like!"

Zong Yu lay on the ground, hooking his paws on Xiao Yu's trouser legs, wanting her to stay Unfortunately, life will not be perfect, and we have to make many choices.

After Xiao Yu left, Zong Yu squatted on the ground sickly, looking in the direction of the door motionless. He Rong went over to get close to it, but Zong Yu stretched out his paws to push He Rong's face away, preventing him from getting close. He Rong purred deeply from his throat, grabbed Zong Yu by the back of his neck and dragged him away.

After this incident, even if Zong Yu chose them, everyone's hearts were not so relaxed. Zong Yu, on the other hand, had lost his appetite for several days and was listless. He was well-behaved and would not make a fuss or vent his anger. He just huddled quietly in the big cat nest bought for him, which was also cushioned with his favorite black panther doll. Hua Hanzhang saw it when she took him to the mall and begged Zong Yu to buy it.

But it just didn't stick to He Rong. It seemed that it still remembered the roar He Rong gave it. Although everyone didn't understand what it meant, they must have said it in a domineering and decisive manner.

Hua Hanzhang was worried and discussed with everyone: "Animals also have psychological problems, not to mention the mutated animals have very high IQs. I think we should take Zong Yu to see a pet doctor, and we can't just let it go. No, I still do. You have to go to the previous pet shop to consult and listen to the opinions of professionals."

When Hua Hanzhang came back after asking, Zong Yu had disappeared. "What's going on? Where's Zong Yu?"

Ye Qingrang touched his nose unnaturally: "This... He Rong took it out..."

"What happened? The doctors told me that things like Zong Yu Special emotions must be treated carefully. I have made an appointment for a consultation in the afternoon, Dahei, this bastard!" In anger, he even shouted out He Rong's original title.

Ye Qingrang wanted to give some advice, but He Chengshuang said directly: "If you fight at the head of the bed and at the end of the bed, just hold down your penis for a while."

Pat, the high-end cat food that Hua Hanzhang specially bought fell to the floor. Ye Qingrang couldn't bear to look at his dumbfounded expression, but Hua Hanzhang didn't let him go, stared at him and asked: "What...what do you mean?"

Ye Qingrang coughed: "It means literally..."

Jiang Ruoyu quickly held Hua Hanzhang's shaky shoulders, racked his brains and comforted him: "Well, it's good. The fat water won't go to other people's fields."

Hua Hanzhang's eyes were dull, and he didn't want any cat food. He drooped. Walking upstairs, he said to himself: "Haha... It's hard to guard against house thieves. Our little prince was caught by a wild leopard..."

Halfway up the stairs, he suddenly turned around and stared at He Chengshuang with red eyes: "Wait a minute. I will definitely kill He Rong when he comes back!" Jiang Ruoyu quickly hugged the person and said anxiously: "No, no, you can't beat He Rong!"