106

The Little Thing in the Last Days - Read in Separate Volumes 106

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Qiankun of the Last Days Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

Volume Reading 106

The shadow comprehends the mysterious door, connects the aura of heaven and earth for his own use, and even takes the ancient sword into his pocket, and sets this life with Bu Tian, which can be described as double happiness.

Bu Tian and Chen Ying are the same age, but after leaving the orphanage, the two took diametrically opposite paths, Bu Tian is smart, sensible and beautiful, adopted by a very good intellectual family, grew up to study medicine, and awakened the spiritual power of the wood system after the end of the world, but unfortunately Bu Tian is dedicated to the development of medical skills, and his abilities are not even of the third order.

But when the two arrived in Hangzhou, they had a good life, and the profession of doctor was popular at all times, Bu Tian quickly entered the First Hospital, working with a respected old doctor, while Chen Ying disguised himself as an ordinary awakened person with the ability to control the attributeless aura and joined the team to perform tasks.

"I never expected that after someone came from Beijing a week ago, Bu Tian was ordered to go to see a doctor with her teacher, but I didn't expect it... I didn't even leave a whole corpse this time! Speaking of this, Chen Ying clenched his fists tightly, and his eyes were already wet.

Ju Yun was furious: "What's going on?

Chen Ying continued: "I went to Abu's teacher as soon as possible, they went this time to remove toxins from a man in the visitor, Abu was just an assistant, but I didn't expect that in the middle of the treatment, a young man in the group said that he was in good health and asked Abu to help him check, just because the first visit was only to do some preliminary examination, Abu didn't need to do much, so he agreed."

"I didn't expect it!" Chen Ying slammed the edge of the table: "That's just a gentleman who came out with the team to play, and when Teacher Abu noticed the huge movement coming from next door and rushed over, Abu... It's been burned to charcoal..."

Ju Yun's eyes were filled with tears, and he said hatefully: "Don't say anything, it must be that person's intentions are ill-intentioned, Sister Bu can't resist!" He thinks that he has a deep backing, so he doesn't take others seriously, is there less such a person in the last days?

"Yes," Chen Ying sneered, "So I didn't want to listen to their high-sounding rhetoric at all, so I found an opportunity to kill him with a sword when the man went out to have fun!"

Hua Hanzhang asked: "What is his origin, how can you get it easily?"

"He's just a fourth-order fire awakened person piled up with crystal nuclei, and it doesn't take much effort to kill such a pustule with my ability, but the bodyguards he brought are still some real materials. The trouble is that his father is in a high position in Beijing, and most of the wanted things are also authorized by there.

Ye Qingrang looked at it and asked, "Where is your weapon?"

"My sword is as high as mine, and if I carry it on my back, there is nothing to hide, so I entrust it to a brother and store it in his house for the time being."

Hua Hanzhang was puzzled when he heard this: "Is it reliable?"

Chen Ying replied: "Since I did this, of course, it is because he is trustworthy, after all, not everyone in this world is open-minded and afraid of power!"