136

The Little Thing in the Last Days - Read in Separate Volumes 136

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Qiankun of the Last Days Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

Reading in

Volumes 136

smiled generously and said: "I can't compare to several other professional masters in terms of tea art, and I'm still worried that Uncle Hua will dislike it, why don't I come to Uncle Xu's table?"

"Okay, okay, you ghost, I don't rob with old flowers."

The water in the small copper kettle gradually boiled, and after the kettle was hot, the tea master opened the small box, which contained two small balls of tea leaves, took out the top one and put it in a small tray, which happened to be placed in front of Jiang Ruoyu.

Hua Mingrui introduced: "This tea is called Xiaoyunfeng, after mutation, I don't know why, no matter how much you put in when stir-frying, it will melt into a ball, but after the water is boiled, the aroma of Zhilan is mellow and clear, and the tea becomes milky white, like falling into the clouds."

Jiang Ruoyu was curious when he heard this, he didn't study these elegant things, he only felt that the small cloud peak in front of him was bigger than the mouth of the teacup, so it must not be able to put it in, seeing that the water was about to boil, he reached out and picked up the teaball and broke it into two petals, half of it was put into his teacup, and the other half was put into Hua Hanzhang.

The tea master was taking out a small wooden mallet, but in a blink of an eye, he saw Jiang Ruoyu rudely breaking Xiao Yunfeng away, and a lot of scraps were left next to the cup.

Jiang Yushan naturally saw it, her eyes were raised and she slanted towards Jiang Ruoyu, the corners of her mouth were slightly upturned, and a breath of air came out from her nose, and she faintly let out a laugh.

Hua Hanzhang's face was cold and hard, and he was about to get up, He Chengshuang's left hand tightened, Lei Jiao flew out with a roar, Jiaowei flicked the bow left and right, and slapped Jiang Yushan twice, her cheeks were high and swollen, and a rusty smell was permeating her mouth, and two pieces of blood hung between her noses.

When did Jiang Yushan receive such treatment, she wiped her hands, her hands were covered with blood, her face was hot and painful, her hair was scattered, she didn't have to think about it, she knew what an embarrassed posture it was, and she lost face in front of a room of people, and two lines of tears rolled down without urging.

The guests in the next seat stood up one after another, and a few people came out of the right table to help Jiang Yushan up, and the man who had spoken to her before looked at He Chengshuang angrily, and He Chengshuang said in a light tone: "Do you still drink this tea?"

The

flower name Rui didn't move, Xu Wenda lowered his face and shouted: "Young man, don't be so arrogant with some ability!" Don't you take everyone seriously?

He Chengshuang looked at Jiang Yushan, who was supported by Xu Wenda, and said, "Young man, don't look down on people without ability, don't you take me in your eyes?"

Chapter 101 The Situation Is Unpredictable

Jiang Yushan felt pain in her cheeks as soon as she opened her mouth, and cried, "Did I say anything?" I just heard the movement and looked at it! was slapped twice, and offended people without doing anything, if he dared to look down on anyone, wouldn't Mr. He want to kill people in public!