82

The Little Thing in the Last Days - Read in Separate Volumes 82

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Qiankun of the Last Days Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

Reading 82

Those

who know still think that you have deep roots. What are your plans for Lao Jiang, we can't force it, but the matter between Ju Yun and Lao Jiang, you don't count!

Hua Hanzhang came out of Ye Qing's room, lost his soul, Jiang Ruoyu realized that something was wrong no matter how dull he was, and leaned over and said, "Why don't you go out for a walk at night?"

Hua Hanzhang said: "Forget it, it's better to stop, and I won't cause anything else later, so I don't have to be upset."

Jiang Ruoyu smiled: "You are happy the most important thing, what can you provoke?" I'm still here.

Hua Hanzhang's eyes were sour, and he asked thoughtlessly: "Are you wearing the jade plate?"

Jiang Ruoyu was stunned for a moment, thinking that he had lost it, so he hurriedly reached out and touched it, breathed a sigh of relief, and wondered: "What's wrong?"

Hua Hanzhang sniffed: "It's okay, you can wear it."

He Chengshuang heard the two talking, and said in his heart: "It's not good if the house is small, watch the two fools talk all day long, or go back to the room to see the daughter-in-law." Standing up and looking at He Rong's situation, he was about to leave, Luo Ping was practicing the posture of wielding a knife, and shouted: "Hey, Boss He, don't you watch me practice?"

He Chengshuang replied to him: "Good practice, another thousand swings."

When

Luo Ping heard this, he immediately felt that his arm was heavy, but when he thought of He Chengshuang's domineering strength in killing the enemy, he could only grit his teeth and continue to practice, but he didn't want He Chengshuang to be perfunctory to him.

After more than a week, Ju Yun's recovery was faster than expected, and when the injury was not completely healed, he practiced the basic skills of dance there every day. Luo Ping learned that they were going to leave in three days, they were in good spirits, they were left at the dinner table with dead faces, and they were drunk after drinking, Jiang Ruoyu snatched his wine bottle, and He Chengshuang was impatient that he wanted to cry or not: "Okay, I have all good wine, you can't drink it before the end of the world, do you drink this as water?"

Luo Ping wiped his face and said, "Boss He, I really want to go with you, so I will be a little brother for you, but it's a pity, I have a mother, a wife, and a lovely daughter, and three women are waiting for me at home, I can't go."

He Chengshuang sneered: "It's as if I want you to be my little brother."

Luo Ping was not annoyed: "I know you don't look down on you, my ability to evolve, it's not particularly powerful, you are all like monsters, you progress one day at a time, I can't count on this realm, just mix three meals a day to feed my family."

Although Luo Ping usually runs the train with his mouth full, Jiang Ruoyu still looks up to him, has responsibilities and is willing to endure hardships, although it is useless in the cemetery, he does not flinch in everything, these days he runs up and down to do chores for everyone, and his mouth is quite strict, anyway, no one in the team knows about Ju Yun, and he is quite similar to the little brother he used to manage, so he took out a book and gave it to him.