130

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading in Volumes 130

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Small Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

-part volume reading 130

blows, the leaves break in response! The hilt of the sword is a bit irregular, but it fits perfectly when held by hand. The hilt is made of several pieces of bone, and the entire sword is completely natural without any trace of connection.

Hua Hanzhang couldn't put it down, looked over and over, and suddenly asked: "Qing Rang, I like this sword so much, please leave it to me!"

This was the first time Hua Hanzhang asked Ye Ye unabashedly. Qing Rang asked for something. No matter how good their relationship was in the past, Hua Hanzhang would not say this easily. Every time he got something, he would always keep it in his heart, feeling that he owed a favor.

This made Ye Qingrang laugh loudly: "I originally gave it to you, and there is also a scabbard, go on!" He

reached out and fished out a leather sword bag, and the bone sword was put in just right. Hua Hanzhang was happy and couldn't help but wonder: "This The handle of the sword is so strange. Why is the scabbard a leather pouch?"

"I have to tell you this." Ye Qingrang sat on a big stone, "Didn't you ask just now, how does this sword compare to the Xuanyuan Sword? Then I'm afraid Its not enough, but its better than the best. Do you still remember the two swords of Yuxumen Yi Chunjun and You Xiaoyu?

Hua Hanzhang thought of the gorgeous sword and the soft silver sword and said: Of course, those are first-class swords."

"Those are two of the top ten famous swords. It's easy to divide gold and break stones, so it's natural. But the sword you have is no worse than theirs. It's from me... It's a treasure that comes from my family."

When the word "family heirloom" was mentioned, Hua Hanzhang roughly understood the extraordinary nature of this object, so he didn't ask for the details.

"This sword is the same as my Seven Capture Whip," Ye Qingrang touched the bone whip on his waist and said, "They are both made from the sinews and bones of alien beasts. It's just that your light splitting sword is different from my The whip does not come from the same kind of strange beast."

Where did the strange beast come from during the period when the family heirloom was created? Why are there no rumors about a weapon comparable to a famous sword? These Hua Hanzhang didn't know and wouldn't ask. He just said: "Lightsplitting Sword, what a good name! But I have always used a bow, and I don't know if it will affect the sudden change to a sword." He

Chengshuang replied to him: "Flying flowers and picking leaves are all. It can be used by me, not to mention bows and swords."

"That's right."

He Chengshuang has the best understanding of martial arts here. He added another point: "Although bows and arrows are good, long-distance attacks are better. Nowadays, there are more close combats than group battles, and swords are more important. It can bring out your strength. If I didn't give it to you earlier, I would be afraid that you would be greedy for the convenience of a sharp weapon and neglect your own practice."

These words were reasonable, but Hua Hanzhang was unconvinced and said: "Then you are thinking too much. ! Also, your burning iron rod is ugly enough. Could it be that it is also a famous weapon?"