75

The Little Thing in the Last Days - Read in Separate Volumes 75

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Qiankun of the Last Days Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

Reading 75

of the woody plants in the volume, but

the yin and fog have been frustrated again and again, and they can't move everyone at all!

Luo Ping finally walked to the longevity grass safe and sound, but he felt that the cold pressure around him suddenly lightened, the rotten air underground was gone, and the tip of his nose was full of the faint aroma of spirit grass to invigorate his mind.

Luo Ping swallowed his saliva and stretched out his hand to slowly probe towards the root of the spirit grass, only to see that the Yin Qi Vortex that was originally slowly rotating suddenly stagnated, and then as if he was provoked, it surged towards his palm! As soon as the yin qi touched the skin, Luo Ping only felt that his hand was poked by thousands of fine needles, dense wounds, endless pain, the palm of his hand was cold, the blood color was lost, and a little blood beads appeared on the back of his hand, which were sucked away by the yin mist!

Luo Ping's scalp was numb, and he wanted to withdraw his hand, but unexpectedly, Yin Wu pulled him vigorously, and rolled up along his wrist, intending to control his whole person! Luo Ping's teeth trembled slightly, his back was full of fine sweat, and he wanted to shout for help, but his voice was as thin as a mosquito: "Help..."

He followed the team out of the task of piercing the heart vine, not wanting to be scattered by the third-level zombies outside, stumbling all the way into here, the sleeves and trouser legs were all mud, the yin fog climbed to his cuffs, and he was trying to drill into the gap, but he didn't want the cuffs to appear blue, a circle of purple silk rose out of the ground, and ran towards the yin fog, the yin fog saw the silk as if he had seen the spirit grass, suddenly scattered, could no longer gather, faded one after another, the silk rose forward finely and densely, and carefully wrapped Luo Ping's palm, Luo Ping felt the tension loosened, Squatted on the ground, and crawled backwards on his legs without thinking about standing up.

climbed out of several meters in a row, and just breathed a sigh of relief, only to see a sound of gold and iron echoing in the black mist, the black fog was suddenly rushed away, and a white bone wearing armor, three heads and six arms fell in front of Luo Ping in an instant, and the hollow eye sockets were directly facing his eyes, and the yin mist on the white bones seemed to be about to penetrate into his nostrils and suck his brain dry!

Luo Ping couldn't hold back any longer, screamed loudly, and suddenly felt that his neck was surrounded by a circle of cold things, and said in his heart: "My life is at rest!" He was dragged back by the cartilage whip used by Ye Qingrang!

Luo Ping slid on the uneven ground, the whip around his neck tightened more and more, and when he was dragged to He Cheng's feet, the three souls and six spirits had already flown half, Ye Qingrang withdrew the bone whip, Luo Ping coughed violently, tears and snot on his face, and he didn't forget to praise it: "Little brother's whip method is like a god, even if Tianwei Xing Hu Yanzhuo is alive, he is not your opponent, oops, it really hurts!"

Luo Ping stood up and turned his back to Ju Yun, Ju Yun saw that the buttocks of

Luo Ping's pants had been ground out of a big hole, and the navy blue cotton pants inside leaked out, and he couldn't help but cover his mouth and smile.