113

The Little Thing in the Last Days - Read 113 in separate volumes

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Universe of the Last Days Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13 Reading

in Separate Volumes 113

The

Divine Talisman uses an ability to increase the speed by one level and maintain it for half an hour; The strong charm can increase the strength to the level of an evolutionary of the same level, maintain it for half an hour, and turn into a beast charm, which can disguise the breath around you as a carnivorous demon beast, and if you leave or stay after using it, the demon beast will not stop you. These unifications are the price of ten five-element crystal nuclei.

Zhang Sizhe's heart lit up when he heard this: "What about the attack charm?" If it doesn't kill with a blow but provokes the demon beast, it will have to fight with me endlessly, and it can't run away, but it is not as useful as the Divine Rune Beast Talisman, and it is an excellent choice to save your life and run away at a critical moment. Gritting

his teeth and buying these two talismans, Zhang Sizhe's flesh ached. He Chengshuang frowned, Ye Qingrang only had these two talismans on his body, which meant that he had long expected Zhang Sizhe's thoughts, which he probably knew too much about him, and it was definitely not as simple as an ordinary relationship that he had only met once.

"He hurt you like that, and you went to Chen Ying to beg for a talisman to sell him? This time, even I can't figure out what you're thinking.

Hua Hanzhang immediately pricked up his ears, there was such a thing!

Ye Qingrang paused slightly, and replied, "It was indeed made by me who specially asked Chen Ying to make it... Because it was not a Divine Talisman and a Beast Transformation Talisman at all, but a Jade Shattering Talisman and a Leapfrogging Talisman. With just one urge, you can maximize the spiritual power in your body, and you can burst your potential in a short period of time and double your attack power. But after using it, even if you can get out of danger... It will be difficult to advance smoothly in the future.

This is not a fair and upright method, but He Chengshuang was happy, Ye Qingrang was still awkward in his heart, and explained: "He can't say that he hurt me, but he left me and ran away first at a critical moment, so I give him such a charm also has the meaning of punishment, if one day he wants to leave his companion behind, I will teach him to do his duty as a captain!"

Seeing the two of them hugging each other again, Hua Hanzhang felt extremely boring, and turned around to look at his own, which was even more boring! However, Hua Hanzhang is still glad that Jiang Ruoyu has not been bullied to death after following He Chengshuang for so many years, if he meets someone badly, I am afraid that there will be no bones left that have been gnawed a long time ago.

So he also posted it and said to Jiang Ruoyu: "Idiot, I will never let others bully you and make you suffer."

Jiang Ruoyu was very puzzled: "No one can bully me now." As he spoke, he looked at Hua Hanzhang's face with a pair of eyes, looking like he wanted to speak and stopped.

Hua Hanzhang straightened up angrily: "Okay, you mean that I'm the only one who is bullying you!"

Jiang Ruoyu smiled: "Originally." Hua Hanzhang Yuguang glanced at He Chengshuang with a smile, and immediately became angry, somewhat aggrieved, and just wanted to have a seizure, he heard Jiang Ruoyu say again: "I'm sad that others bully me, but I like you to bully me."