81

The Little Thing in the Last Days - Read in Separate Volumes 81

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Qiankun of the Last Days Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

Reading 81

At

five o'clock, he came to disturb people's dreams, his face was dark, and as soon as he said that, there were three knocks on the door, and Luo Ping reported outside with full anger: "Brother Jiang! Team Leader Huang is here!

Jiang Ruoyu went to open the door, and Luo Ping, who had been guarding outside the door for most of the day, hurriedly came in, followed by Team Leader Huang, Awen Awu did not come, and was replaced by three other strange men.

Luo Ping's hand was not yet complete, his skin was red and wrinkled, he was already very lucky, fortunately Ye Qing let him use purple dill to help him block the mist, otherwise Awen would be his end.

Team Leader Huang came to invite Ye Qingrang, and the flowers of the longevity prolonging grass harvested last night are still there with Ye Qingrang.

When he arrived at Wang Zhijian's house, Ye Qingrang didn't talk nonsense, took out a boxy wooden box, Wang Zhijian opened it and saw that it was a small half-opened white flower, and the lines on the petals were not very obvious in broad daylight, but it was still full of aura and fairy spirit.

Wang Zhijian's tone was not very good: "Little Brother Ye, what do you mean by this?"

Ye Qingrang smiled calmly: "If Mr. Wang really just wants to extend the life of your little spirit beast, as long as it directly takes the longevity flower, the spirit beast has its own way of digestion and utilization." But if you want to give it to people, you need to call a doctor who knows how to refine it, and the success rate is not 100%, and just one flower may not be enough.

Wang Zhijian's face was cold, quite imposing: "No matter what I use it for, since there are two flowers, they should all be handed over to me, this is also the task and responsibility of your trip, and I also took the essence of Yimu as a reward!"

"The essence of Yimu," Ye Qingrang put down the teacup: "I can only need half of it, and I can't give it up."

Wang Zhijian saw that he had made up his mind, and asked again: "Ah Wen has a broken hand, and he can't do things like before." I've heard that you brought back a little girl, and she seems to be okay, so it's better to let her come to me on an errand and get a job.

"It's also a coincidence, Ju Yun is our old acquaintance, and when she is almost well, we will leave together, she is bent on going back to her hometown to find her parents, and she always feels unsettled outside."

Ye Qingrang said this, Wang Zhijian was not good at forcibly keeping people, but he didn't expect that their group of people was surprisingly capable, but they came and went in a hurry, and they didn't stay in any comfortable place. He's an old fox who has grown up. Changing the unpleasant atmosphere just now, he took out the essence of Yimu that had been prepared a long time ago: "Little Brother Ye, it's not for me to say, you really didn't do this authentically today, but I, Wang Zhijian, am not a stingy person, you can take all the good rewards, just make a friend, when will we meet again, maybe I want you to help again?"

Ye Qingrang took the box, didn't look at it and stuffed it into his pocket, also laughed, knocked his fingers on the handle of the chair, and said: "The longevity prolongation flower is a total of eighteen petals, the first time you eat three pieces, you will be reborn, you will eat three more pieces every other month, reshape your bloodline, and finally eat three pieces every other month to increase your life span by ten years." This is how the little monkey eats, and it can only be used once in a lifetime, and the remaining nine pieces are up to you. Also, it's best to keep the petals in the square box I prepared for you, don't change places casually. So, let's take our leave. Sending