188

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading in Volumes 188

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Small Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom Exchange for Wine 13

-minute volume reading 188

I am an outsider, and I really dont want to take you there. The hotel is under strict management, and after all, people come and go frequently, which is not good. "

The group of people were chatting while getting into the car, and Hua Hanzhang joked: "You are considered to be in the limelight now, and you have won the favor of the Cheng family and married a lovely wife. Others are really envious.

"I haven't seen you for more than a year, and you're still the same. " Chen Ying drove the car seriously and changed the subject, "For the sake of the Cheng family, the Hua family must come."

Hua Hanzhang raised his eyebrows and said, "So what? " "

That's right. As we approach the star-catching platform, the rest is not a big deal." "

Hua Hanzhang planned to go to Hua Mingrui when he came back this time. If he had anything else to say, he took this opportunity to tell it all. Even if it was still a quarrel, this was the last one.

Hua Hanzhang said that that night Zhang went to Hua's house, and Jiang

Ruoyu was waiting for him in the car. Hua Mingrui's attitude remained the same when he saw him. In a few words, he wanted to persuade him to return to his family's influence, and asked: "Chen Yingdu is married, and you are almost twenty-eight." , its time to plan some things slowly.

Hua Hanzhang sneered and asked, "Keep it low-key. Why are two grown men holding a wedding banquet? "

"You know what I'm talking about! "

"Of course I know. If I know, I must do what you say? " Am I living for you? "

Okay, okay," Hua Mingrui rubbed his eyebrows and waved his hand, "I can't even say a few words before we start arguing." You can live like this if you like, but you have to have children, and having more children is not a problem. I can accept IVF surrogacy, and you dont have to do anything yourself. Is that okay?

The more Hua Hanzhang listened, the more ridiculous he felt, and his expression turned a lot worse unconsciously. He looked straight at Hua Mingrui and asked, "I will contribute some sperm and make as many children as you like. The Hua family has enough money to raise them, right? " Woolen cloth? Just to continue the bloodline, is it you, me, or the child who is miserable?

Hearing this, Hua Mingrui's expression darkened, and he said angrily: "The child is yours after all! " Will we ignore it? They will have to inherit the property in the future. "

"forget it. Hua Hanzhang felt tired, "Just leave your things to those who want them. Even if I do have children, they won't covet them at all." After saying that ,

I felt a breath of anger dissipate from my body. I could no longer argue or argue. I took out a receipt from my pocket and put it on Hua Mingrui's table: "Anyway, all the food and clothing expenses for the past twenty years have been spent." My family, I have saved a lot of good things during my travels in the past few years. They are all stored in a bank safe and can be taken out in a few days. Hua

Mingrui looked at the date on the receipt and hummed: "Keep it for yourself, I still owe you something." Hua

Hanzhang rarely showed a smile, with a bit of contentment in his expression: "I'm afraid you haven't heard of some things, so don't think it's too little. They were all earned with your life in a tiger's den, so just treat it as a share." It depends on your heart. "