127

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Volume Reading 127

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Small Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

-minute volume reading 127

What is this? "

Jiang Ruoyu shook his head honestly.

"Because...because Qingrang must have been bullied by He Chengshuang in bed. Aunt Shen could see it. She was worried that her son would suffer in the future, so she wanted to at least let Qingrang take over the financial power! Why don't you say that properly, just to let everyone know that we two..."

Jiang Ruoyu's face was blank: "Boss He will never bully Xiaoye anywhere! "

Hua Hanzhang blushed and reached out to touch the bulging place between Jiang Ruoyu's legs, then took his hand and placed it on her upturned mounds, saying: "I'm talking about this kind of bullying... Do you understand? "

This time Jiang Ruoyu finally understood and said with a smile: "I understand, but we can't say who is bullying the other. This is a happy thing for both of us. Anyway, we are going to be together for the rest of our lives.

"For a lifetime, it seems so easy for you to say it! " Jiang

Ruoyu saw that Hua Hanzhang was no longer so angry and dared to put his arms around his waist and said, "It's not difficult in the first place!"

"Then why are there so many people who have affairs in their marriages, have broken relationships, and hate each other? "

"I don't know. Maybe they are stupid. Anyway, I'm not stupid. " "Jiang Ruoyu lowered Hua Hanzhang's body and kissed him happily.

Hua Hanzhang looked at the sleeping person beside the pillow. Countless thoughts flashed through his mind. He turned over and took out a small bag from the drawer and opened it. They were all fourth-order crystal nuclei. When piled together, they were more dazzling than peerless jewelry.

Hua Hanzhang counted them, picked out a few, stuffed them into his pockets, and went out early the next morning.

Ye Qing let them look at them at the dinner table. Jiang Ruoyu asked curiously: "Where is Hanzhang? "Jiang Ruoyu said with a bitter face: "I don't know, he didn't let me go with him, saying he wanted to go shopping.

He Chengshuang looked worried: "Then you won't follow me secretly. " "

"no! Jiang Ruoyu shook his head repeatedly: "He said that if he found me following him, he would beat me to death." He Chengshuang sneered: "

Then you are afraid?" "

And he said he would never be with me again..."

Ye Qingrang chuckled, stretched his muscles on his back, stiffened, and gave He Chengshuang a pair of chopsticks: "Okay, he must have lost his temper again, let him go on his own." Thats all, doesnt he also have a security guard with him? Nothing will really happen.

While he was talking, the security guard came in with an envelope and apologized profusely: "I'm so sorry, Mr. Ye. I have to take a day off this afternoon. "

"Don't worry, what's wrong? " "

My wife is about to give birth before her due date. She is going to the hospital now. I have to hurry up to accompany her. This is really..."