116

The Little Thing in the Last Days - Read 116 in Separate Volumes

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Qiankun of the Last Days Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

Read 116

pieces

in separate volumes, why don't you come to see her when she is sick. I've learned a lot about you, and I think you're my brother.

"Can you tell me what disease she has?"

"My mother was not in good health a long time ago, when she was young, she worked too seriously and injured her body, after the end of the world, she always had a fever, her immunity was very poor, and in the last two months, she vomited blood from time to time, and the doctor said that my mother... Time is running out. However, my brother must have a way, right? Putting

down the pen, Ye Qingrang said, "You wait for me, I'll pack some things and go to your house together." The girl's

name was He Qingqing, and He Chengshuang drove the car almost to the edge of the safety zone before stopping. He Qingqing said embarrassedly: "Our family used to live in the suburbs, and the post-apocalyptic security zone does not include those places at all, we have to rent a new house when we enter the district, and we don't have the money to rent too much... It's good that I'm a water awakener! It can lighten the burden on the family.

After chatting

all the way, He Qingqing is a sensible child who is not arrogant or indulgent, Ye Qingrang was quite relieved, and said gently: "The country has not fallen behind in education work, the most important thing for you now is to study hard, and your parents will not let you have a child to take on the heavy responsibilities of the family, as long as you do it well."

He Qingqing was very close to this brother who had never met before, but was outstanding in all aspects, and nodded: "I know, I have to take care of my parents, and it's not good to go out to fight and kill, now there are many awakened people in the wood system and water system engaged in auxiliary work, I already have a goal, work hard to be a nurse, and the salary in the hospital is very high!"

Ye Qingrang couldn't help laughing: "Then why don't you be a doctor?" The future is better.

He Qingqing stuck out his tongue: "Because I am not as smart and capable as my brother, I must be down-to-earth and seek truth from facts." Oops, the opening in front of me is just a stop. The

three of them got out of the car, Ye Qing couldn't help frowning when he came out, the soles of his feet were sticky and greasy, and the people who came and went around were all untidy, most of them had a tired and decadent face, and a few unpopular gangsters leaned against the wall to smoke, seeing such a magnificent luxury car coming up, there was ill will in the triangular eyes, and there were people whistling at He Qingqing angrily.

How to say that He Qingqing is also Ye Qingrang's half-sister, seeing that Ye Qingrang's eyes gathered anger, He Chengshuang strode over, grabbed the man's neck and lifted it up a few points, the gangster's eyes bulged, and he bent his knees to attack, and was hit in the abdomen by He Chengshuang with three points, and the person who hit him was starry in the eye, and was dragged all the way to the side of the car.

He let go of his hand and looked coldly at the frightened man, and said, "This car, if there is a strand of hair on it after we come out, I will tie you to the back of the car and drag it all the way back to West Lake." Who