140

The Little Thing in the Last Days - Read in Volumes 140

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Qiankun of the Last Days Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

Reading

in Volumes 140

The crisp chirp sound. The young dragon also realized that this cry was not bold, shook off the mini dragon head, and swam to the top of Lei Jiao's head and lay down obediently.

As soon as Nie Chao climbed up the tree hole, he saw this scene, although he didn't know why Lei Zhu had changed so drastically, he grabbed the young dragon with his hands and brains in one step. The young dragon, who was originally lying on his stomach, turned his head angrily, and a very thin purple thunder erupted from his mouth, Nie Chao only felt that his arm was slightly numb, and there was nothing else abnormal, and he refused to stop it, and saw that the forearm of his right hand exploded violently, and the flesh and blood covered his face! He pedaled until he took a few steps out of the way, and almost fell off the tree.

He Chengshuang made a backhand move to retract Lei Jiao's body, the young dragon felt empty under him, Lei Jiao disappeared, raised his head and sniffed in the air, and happily rushed to He Cheng's □□, fell steadily on his head, and lay on his hair.

He Chengshuang's face darkened, and he shouted: "Go down!" The

young dragon seemed to understand, and tweeted aggrievedly. He Chengshuang sighed and slowed down: "On the shoulder." The young dragon's chirp suddenly became louder, swam to his shoulder, and curled up obediently.

He Chengshuang stretched out two fingers to touch, the young dragon did not resist, rubbed his fingertips affectionately, and the four long whiskers touched it from time to time, and He Chengshuang was slightly numb.

He Chengshuang kicked Nie Chao down the tree hole, touched the middle of the two horns of the young dragon, pointed at Ye Rongzhong and said tentatively, "Give him a little thunder power." As soon as he finished speaking, he heard the young dragon let out a reluctant wail, like the awkward mood of a child when he refused to hand over his toys.

He Chengshuang had no choice but to try to coax: "Just a little bit, and I'll give you more later." Hearing this, the young dragon spewed out a light purple light spot, Ye Rongzhong didn't have time to react, only to feel a pure thunder spiritual power leap into his body, and the original loss of ability instantly recovered as much as half.

The two didn't have time to speak, so they jumped off the tree hole one after another, and Nie Chao's arm was severely injured, still lying on the ground covering his wounds and wailing. Ye Qingrang's face was covered with blood, and he fainted not far away, He Chengshuang took out the Hui Ling Pill and fed him several grains in a row.

Ye Qingrang used his own spiritual power combined with medicinal materials to make the elixir, which was three points more effective than others when eaten, plus he was only mentally exhausted, and there was no fatal injury, so he woke up quickly, and the first action when he woke up was to urge the thousand tenacious vines to tie Nie Chao into a strong knot, and then use no dreamless sleep to make him fall asleep temporarily.

Ye Rongzhong had already run to check on the rest of the Thunder Awakened people he had gathered, one of them was also his subordinate, and there were four people who came simply for this task, and they all had their own forces behind them, if they all died here at once, Ye Rongzhong would be furious no matter how capable he was!