63

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading in Volumes 63

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

-part volume reading 63

Are there any objects similar to the Little Universe? impossible! If so, with the talent of the old man in charge, he has definitely entered the realm of pill formation!

Thinking of this, although Ye Qingrang was curious about Yuxu's affairs, he did not want to be passively involved in the dispute. He looked into the leader's clear eyes and said, "Although Daoyou Chen is not awakened now, no one can guarantee that he will be involved in the dispute in the future." After all, I am an outsider. If the leader rashly brings me to the important place of the sect, I am afraid it will be difficult to convince the public." The

old man, the leader, saw Ye Qingrang's concerns and laughed: "Little friend Ye, we have already been involved in the torrent of the world! What happened today is just an introduction, not an old Taoist who wants to bring you here. From the moment you step into Shennongjia, from the day you awaken the power of the five elements, or from the moment you touch the edge of the avenue, or the moment you are born. The moment you land, you are destined to talk to the old Taoist at the star-catching platform at this moment!"

Ye Qing let his mind churn, but turned away and smiled: "If all this is destined, then I would like to know, What's the point of our meeting? Do I have to pay the price for Yansu? Or can I get some great opportunity from the leader?" "

No," the old man in charge suddenly clasped his fists and bowed deeply to Ye Qingrang. Yao Yao, his words were sincere: "The old Taoist wants to ask Xiaoyou Ye for something, and I hope Xiaoyou Ye can agree!"

Ye Qingrang quickly raised his hand to stop the gift: "Master, there is no need to be polite. If you have any request, it's okay. As long as I and I My companions can help, and I am willing to repay the favor of the

leader for not pursuing Yansu." The old man in charge shook his head repeatedly: "I have already said that Yansu is an ownerless thing, and I have no power to pursue this matter. It is the old Taoist who is personally requesting Ye Xiaoyou. The old Taoist has nothing to worry about in his life. Only disciple Aying is worried. I dont have much time left. The Yuxu Sect is no longer a pure land of bliss, but a place of right and wrong. I should let him leave. Went. What I want to ask Xiaoyou Ye is that if Ah Ying is in trouble one day in the future, I implore Xiaoyou Ye to help him survive the disaster due to today's fate!"

Ye Qingrang frowned and said in deep thought: "Okay, I'm sorry. Heaven and earth promise that if this day comes, I will do my best."

The old man in charge breathed a sigh of relief and took out a thin letter from his sleeve: "To show his sincerity, the old man will ask Ah Ying to go and get two spiritual things. Treat the medicine as a thank you gift in advance. When Ah Ying hands it over to you, you can give this letter to him for me. If he reads the letter, he will know where to go."

Ye Qingrang took it . The envelope seemed to be precious in his hand, and he comforted: "Master, don't overthink it. Without Yansu, maybe we can discuss whether we can exchange other things for healing medicine. Master and the elders We are from the same sect, so there is always some affection between each other."

After the leader handed over the envelope, he stood with his hands behind his hands, his round belly becoming more protruding, and he just smiled and said nothing.