31

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading Volume 31

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Small Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine

Volume 13 Reading 31

All were plundered. Diamonds and other expensive jewelry that did not occupy an area were also swept away. However, jade jewelry was fragile, so some were left. Ye Qingrang collected them all. middle.

The two of them went to the underground supermarket and collected things as they walked. In fact, for Ye Qingrang, almost all the supplies he should have had been collected before the end of the world, but there were not too many free things, and they could be traded with others in the future.

The roar of a black panther was heard not far away. Ye Qingrang and He Chengshuang hurried forward. It turned out to be a few survivors. As soon as they saw the tall and powerful Lao Jiang people, they wanted to come up and ask for help. There were also a bunch of zombies behind them. For a moment, Didn't see the panther blocked by the freezer.

The black panther was eating all kinds of fresh food. How could he not be angry when someone stepped into his territory? Although the few people were afraid, there were wolves in front of them and tigers in the back, so they could only shamelessly move closer to Lao Jiang.

Ye Qingrang and He Cheng both struck like lightning. One of them took the head off the head, and the other stabbed the heart through with a black stick. Even though their bodies were spattered with blood clots and rotten flesh, they were even more decisive in killing and killing several people who had taken advantage of the loopholes. The survivors were too calm to move.

Zombies from other places kept coming following the smell, and one of the women finally couldn't help but begged: "Brothers, please help, take us out of the mall. There are too many zombies here, and we also know that Chengdu has set up security District, my family must have gone there. As long as we can meet up with our family, I will thank you very much!"

Ye Qingrang spoke through the mask, his voice was a little muffled: "We have almost cleared the zombies on the first floor, you go up now If so, it will be easy to get out of the mall, but I won't accompany you." After saying this, he whipped the approaching zombies to the ground.

The woman broke down and cried: "We left the mall, and there were zombies outside! How could we resist with no weapons? These people are so skilled. Although they are strangers, it is reasonable for them to be survivors and help us! You want We can give you any reward and agree to it!"

Ye Qing let his eardrums hurt from the shock of her sharp screams, and said in a cold tone: "There are also many knives in the supermarket, which can be used as self-defense weapons. If you want us Rescue people? You can't afford this reward. If you continue to pester me, I won't mind dealing with you and the zombies!"

The companion looked outside and saw that there were indeed no zombies. He thought that Ye Qingrang's words about cleaning up were true. He stopped the crying woman and said, "Let's go out quickly. We don't have to worry about being trapped when we get to the street. Are we still afraid that we can't outrun the zombies?" After

saying this, he was still dissatisfied with Ye Qingrang and the three of them, muttering. He said: "These guys who kill without blinking an eye, how can they talk about the morality of helping each other!"