114

The Little Thing in the Last Days - Read 114 in Separate Volumes

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Qiankun of the Last Days Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

Read 114

Yin and Yang Gossip in

Separate Volumes, the rolling wood spirit flows along the arc of the palm, and you have to help. He Chengshuang was distracted in a busy manner, and shouted in a deep voice: "Don't move!" After that, his arms were swept around a large circle, and his palms stood three inches in front of his chest, and the six thunder snakes changed their movements, and both of them hissed, and a thunderclap sounded from the flat bottom outside the house, and the sky changed suddenly, and the heavy rain poured down!

Ye Qing suddenly shot out two branches from the cuffs of his hands, and gently withdrew the other three people, as far as he could think, the egg-sized best mutton fat jade in Xiao Qiankun was held in the palm of his hand, and they shot towards the six thunder snakes, the thunder snakes twisted in the air, and they were accurately attached to their mouths, and millions of sheep fat jade quickly melted into powder at a speed visible to the naked eye, and the tail of the thunder snake swayed lightly, and it drilled into He Cheng's body from six angles.

He Chengshuang took the thunder snake, and his momentum suddenly fell to the bottom, and when Ye Qingrang was worried, everyone suddenly felt that the spiritual pressure around them was in chaos, and they surged towards He Chengshuang frantically, converging into an airflow vortex above his head, and rushed down.

Ye Qing asked the four of them to have no choice but to wait, the wind outside the house was fierce and thunderstormy, and the pedestrians on the road were caught off guard and were poured cold on their heads, and they complained non-stop.

The spiritual power was instilled more than once, and it took nearly an hour to slowly dissipate, He Chengshuang's closed eyes opened, and Lei Mang suddenly moved, rendering a pair of black eyes into an eerie and demonic color, only to see him suddenly raise his head and roar, and actually emitted a long groan like gold and iron from his body, three two-meter-long monsters with right angles on their heads, four claws, and dense scales jumped out leisurely, raising their heads and roaring at the Xuanyuan Sword.

Jiao, the genus of the dragon also. Xuanyuan Sword sensed a faint trace of dragon energy, and as soon as the coercion was retracted, he returned to calm. The dragon is from the clouds, the tiger is windy, the Jiao enters the water, and the heavy rain outside the window has stopped for some time.

Jiang Ruoyu and Hua Hanzhang were already dumbfounded, Chen Ying pondered for a long time, and sighed with emotion: "I have never had this strange appearance when I obtained the Xuanyuan Heavy Treasure from me, and your cultivation opportunity, I can't match it..."

Ye Qingrang was worried that He Chengshuang was unwell, so he had already stepped forward to support the person, in fact, now the aura in He Chengshuang's body was immense, like a big river rushing endlessly, a blue elixir in the dantian was dripping and turning, and the spiritual power of heaven and earth was like a sardine and a small fish spontaneously attracted by this elixir, and as soon as they entered it, it was like a stone sinking into the sea, and they became one.

Coincidentally entered the realm of the Dan, in early April in Henan, He Chengshuang was close to the late stage of foundation building, the time interval for this breakthrough was too short, if it were not for the unintentional pressure and allocation of Xuanyuan Divine Sword, he would have at least two months to take at least two months to practice the foundation building and then wait for the time to build the Dan.