52

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading Volume 52

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom Exchange for Wine 13

-minute volume reading 52

The torn wound was stabbed into, and the thunder spirit power exploded along the flesh and blood. The white snake was already injured, but Qicun received another fatal blow, and its tongue swayed Shake, he finally sagged down softly, his body spread out, and it was actually five meters long!

Ye Qingrang ran forward in a few steps, grabbed the snake wild rice and stuffed it into the bag. As soon as he put his hand into the bag, he quietly put it into the Small Universe. The rich spiritual energy in the small universe ensured that the snake wild rice will not lose its spiritual energy.

Hua Hanzhang walked to Bai Snake, pulled out three light arrows, wiped them, put them back into the quiver behind him, looked at the heavy arrows that had been broken into two parts, and said with regret: "It's a pity, there are only three heavy arrows in the first place. One of them was broken the first time I used it."

Ye Qingrang was in a good mood after harvesting the snakes. Seeing this, he comforted him: "It's nothing. Are you afraid that you will miss the materials for your arrows when you come to Shennongjia?"

In fact, Ye Qing was Let his mind be clear, the heavy arrows and light arrows are good things he "stolen" from the Small Universe. The light arrows are okay, but there are only three heavy arrows in total. He didn't hide them secretly. Most people are not worthy of Hua Hanzhang to shoot with heavy arrows. Even if He Rong ate the arrow, he could not easily destroy it. Who would have thought that he would encounter a mutated giant snake weighing two to three hundred kilograms as soon as he came, which made Hua Hanzhang very upset.

Hua Hanzhang didn't understand the details, but he was very optimistic: "Yes, when we encounter some good wood guarded by mutant spiritual beasts, maybe I won't despise this heavy arrow anymore." After that, he kicked it. After kicking the paralyzed White Snake on the ground, he was speechless: "But if every natural and earthly treasure is guarded by such a fierce spiritual beast, then it is really not easy to get it!"

Ye Qingrang shook his head: "No, the snake root is already there. With the functions of clearing away heat, detoxifying, stopping bleeding and cooling blood, the mutant snake root may have more benefits. It has the word snake in its name, which is related to snakes, and its effect is consistent with that of white snakes. Moreover, this white snake has not only grown in size in a short period of time. It has skyrocketed, has poisonous fangs in its mouth, and is sticky all over its body. Are there no side effects at all? Perhaps this is precisely the reason why it clings to the elixir. Therefore, any ability that can be achieved overnight has hidden dangers. Only through steady improvement can the body and mind be able to Be steady."

At this point, Zong Yu popped his head out of the haystack. Seeing that there was no danger, Meow Meow coquettishly moved closer to He Rong. When he saw He Rong's bloody forepaws, he called out anxiously. He swirled around and stuck out his tongue to lick it, but He Rong quickly avoided it. The wound was stained with highly corrosive mucus, and Zong Yu couldn't even lick it.

Ye Qingrang saw Zong Yu coming over to act coquettishly and cutely towards him, and understood that it was begging him to treat He Rong's injuries. Seeing its impatient look, Ye Qingrang felt funny in his heart, but with a serious face, he nodded its head and said to everyone: "If This white snake has five or ten years of practice. Today we have no choice but to retreat. Unfortunately, although it is favored by God, it may not be He Rong's opponent if we kill it seriously. As for Zong Yu, it is said to be a second awakening, but what is it? We still dont know what kind of spiritual power it is. It can be seen that even if everyone has a similar starting point, the final result still depends on their own efforts.