186

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading in Volumes 186

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Small Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13-

part volume reading 186

! The one who can hurt Boss He might be the most powerful monster in Wuliangshan City, or some kind of zombie king. Look at the zombies running out now, what does that mean?

Several teammates gasped and looked at each other. Someone asked: "You mean... He Chengshuang killed the zombie king who controlled Wuliang Mountain City? " "

Li Shang's face was serious, and it didn't look like he was joking at all. It made everyone around him a little nervous, but he deliberately added to the jealousy: "Anyway, that's what I think. Many people were talking about this matter before, and there were rumors. Boss He is about to die. Let me tell you the truth, if he really suffers a big loss, can he let me go easily? "

That makes sense! " "These words immediately won approval, and some people even took it as a matter of fact: "Even the crystal core of the Zombie King fell into his hands. He Chengshuang's strength may be far behind others. This is really... maybe he is... In order to deceive others, he pretended to be seriously injured. Li

Shang smiled secretly when he heard this and said: "No matter what, it is not something we can imagine. It is serious to hunt down some monsters and advance to the sixth level as soon as possible." "

That's right, why don't we go down again..."

Before he could finish speaking, Li Shang hissed, and a rustling sound gradually approached.

Everyone looked solemn, tightened their weapons in their hands and lowered their bodies, but they saw a A silly little white beast poked out the edge of the fine leaves, as if it hadn't seen the awakened one hiding in the dark yet.

One person relaxed his shoulders and cursed with a smile: "Li Shang, are you sick? You're so nervous." I thought it was something special! "

The others laughed and laughed, but no one took this inconspicuous little thing at ease. Only Li Shangyi saw the little beast, his eyes straightened, and he gritted his teeth and said: "It's really serious, I just pointed it out. This little guy turned over! "

Chapter 138 The little Qingling water-armored

beast was weak and was caught in a few moments. One person picked it up by its hind legs. Li Shang quickly took it carefully. This move inevitably made people laugh again: "But after three or five days of rest, Are you even unwilling to let go of this little thing? A real man is going to become a stingy man! "

Li Shang just smiled and didn't answer. He used his hand to push aside the fine off-white hair on the back of the little beast's neck. Sure enough, he saw three smoky gray six-petal flowers attached to it. He tried to take it off and take a closer look, but found that there was a crystalline silk thread connected between the three flowers. , only as thick as spider silk, frightened Li Shang and quickly let go, for fear of accidentally destroying the spiritual plant.

After thinking about it carefully, Li Shang decided to go back early, and explained to his teammates: "You may laugh, but this thing can't be pointed at." It's just what Boss He wants. The favor I owe must be repaid as soon as possible. "

Well, it is a lot of inconvenience for a team to suddenly have to leave one person. Of course, the rest of the team refused to agree and were not convinced by this reason. Unfortunately, Li Shang always insisted and was even willing to compensate everyone for some benefits.