56

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading Volume 56

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Small Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

-part volume reading 56

Jun snorted, agreeing with Chen Ying's point of view.

Ye Qingrang secretly thought that it was a pity, and just as he was about to say something else, there was a vibration in the stone room, crystal stone fragments fell from the top of his head, and the originally deep and silent spring water turned up a small mountain-like wave. Chen Ying secretly screamed, took out a strange-looking thing from the inside of his clothes, and used it as a hood for Yan Su.

Ye Qingrang took a closer look and saw that it was a semicircular paper cover made of several pieces of oil-yellow talisman paper, with densely packed talisman seals drawn with cinnabar on it. It was puzzling. The talisman paper was just the right size, and it fit Yansu tightly. On the dark green lotus leaf, a cotton rope as thick as a candle wick was attached to the top of the talisman paper, and the other end was held in Chen Ying's hand.

Chen Ying pulled with one hand, and the talisman sucked the lotus leaves and flew up into the air. The thunderballs in He Cheng's hands were like lightning, and they went straight to the middle of the cotton thread. You Xiaoyujiao screamed, and the sword struck three times in a row, and a cold spring suddenly sprang up. A curtain of water stood in front of the thunder ball, dispersing the galloping thunder. At the same time, four green vines broke through the barrier in one fell swoop and rolled towards the lotus leaf.

Yi Chunjun took one step forward and slashed horizontally with his sword. The sword was exquisite and gorgeous but still sharp. It could cut through gold and iron, not to mention mere green vines! Just when the green vine broke into two pieces and fell into the cold spring, the cold spring suddenly surged out in all directions like water covering a golden mountain. A soft tongue as thick as an adult broke through the water and swept towards Yansu!

The lotus leaf swayed to one side, and the giant tongue swept the cotton rope and split it into two. Yansu swayed with the force of the cotton rope and was about to fall into the water. If he was swept away by the giant tongue, unless he was present, Only seven people who have the ability to go to heaven and sea can get the treasure back from this monster!

Ye Qingrang was very anxious. He swung the whip and tried to drag Yansu back, but he collided with the giant tongue halfway. After all, the giant tongue was a soft object in the mouth. After eating the whip, he reflexively shrank, and at this moment, a black streak appeared. The shadow jumped out from the side and crossed the one-meter-wide cold spring to Ye Qingrang's side, but Yansu in the cold spring had disappeared.

Chen Ying looked at it intently. The light in the stone room was dim just after the fight. After collecting Yan Su, he was even more dim. He strained his eyesight and could barely see a dark leopard at Ye Qingrang's feet. He was holding it in his mouth. The treasure of Yansu that everyone snatched for!

The giant monster at the bottom of the spring felt that the treasure it had been cherishing had been snatched away. It became furious and suddenly poked out two forelimbs covered with phoenix armor from the water. There were webs between the toes, and there were sharp hooks on the three toes. The hooks were dead. Pinned to the edge of the cold spring, the next moment a huge V-shaped mouth jumped out, with conical saber teeth staggered in a horrifying shape.