175

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading in Volumes 175

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Small Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

-minute volume reading 175

is as strong as a steel bar and an iron rod, and the use of spiritual power is no weaker than that of human monsters.

A sharp whistle suddenly sounded in the distance, and the zombies on all four sides paused, turned around, and raised their feet to gather in the center of the city.

When the four of them heard the scream, their chests felt as if they were being hit by drumsticks. They looked at each other warily and followed the zombie wave into the group.

After walking for about half an hour, a 100-meter-wide deep pit appeared ahead. Instead of avoiding it, the zombies accelerated and jumped into it.

The evil spirit in the pit is soaring into the sky, the dark wind is blowing, and the rotten stench is sour. There is a mountain of meat at the bottom of the pit, exuding waves of blood and evil mist. The muscles and muscles are knotted and trembling, as if they are alive.

Ye Qingrang opened his spiritual eyes, trying to see through the monster inside the meat. However, his eyes suddenly felt a burning pain as the green light flowed. He couldn't help but close them, and the spiritual eyes could no longer condense and form.

It doesn't matter if they can't see clearly. As long as they know that this thing is definitely not a good thing, the four of them don't dare to go down rashly. They stand on the edge of the pit and watch what happens.

Unexpectedly, after these zombies went down, they actually started killing each other, using fierce and desperate moves. The weaker ones had their chests dug open and their crystal cores taken out immediately.

The winner directly stuffed the crystal core into his mouth to absorb the transformation. The four of them looked at this scene from above. They saw a small number of zombies killing the same kind except themselves, eating one crystal core after another, and their aura surged. In the end, he was promoted from the fourth level to an exceptional level. It was as easy as picking up a cup and taking a sip of water, and there was an endless stream of zombies coming behind him, all here to kill him!

Hua Hanzhang looked anxiously, but couldn't act rashly. He was really depressed, and the wait actually lasted three hours. They went into the city before dawn because the night was too dangerous, and they wanted to spare more time to find a Samsung connection. Who could have imagined encountering such a strange thing.

When almost two-thirds of the zombies were dead, there was another scream in the distance. The remaining zombies immediately stopped biting and slowly backed away from their peers, so as not to invade the river again.

This time, Hua Hanzhang heard something. He raised his hand to his mouth and made a gesture, indicating to everyone that the sound was made by playing some kind of musical instrument or whistle.

But that's even more suspicious. Are there zombies with high-level intelligence? Or is there someone secretly manipulating the situation? No matter which one it is, it is not an optimistic thing for the four people.

After the fifth-level zombies at the bottom of the pit stopped fighting, their movements returned to sluggishness. It wasn't until another command sounded that they cheered up, quickly climbed over the slope, and continued to move inside.