162

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading in Volumes 162

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Small Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

-minute volume reading 162

In a few seconds, if the golden eagle could speak human words, the first priority would be to laugh three times. As expected, after the green energy was dispersed, the wind shrank greatly, and the golden eagle Jumping up, I suddenly felt a lightness all over my body. I turned my head and saw that my body was still in the flying position, but it was getting further and further away from my sight. Finally, a translucent thin sword about two feet long turned away from my eyes. It floated by, and there was no trace of blood on the blade, as if the murder weapon that cut off its head was something different.

Hua Hanzhang shot the last arrow and blood flowed from the mouth. At this moment, he finally showed a smile. He didn't even have the energy to fish out the lightsaber, and fell into the forest in a daze.

Jiang Ruoyu had been frightened for him for a long time and was about to pick him up with his arms raised. Hua Hanzhang used his last breath to use the wind to hold himself up, otherwise they would both lose their hands and feet.

After catching the person, he saw Hua Hanzhang's face clearly. Jiang Ruoyu was so heartbroken that he almost bled, but it was a pity that he couldn't see it on the clay figure's face. Hua Hanzhang coughed up a few mouthfuls of blood and asked in a hoarse voice: "Has Qingrang arranged all the arrangements?"

Jiang Ruoyu hugged the man and ran towards Tielimu and replied: "It's almost there."

"Then hurry up, or else We will be burned to death by that little bastard He Rong just like these monsters!" Hua Hanzhang urged, and Jiang Ruoyu felt relieved when he saw his spirit.

When they arrived under the tree, a few thick vines dropped down at the right moment. Jiang Ruoyu pulled them over and climbed up with Hua Hanzhang.

Ye Qingrang stood solemnly, not to mention that he was healed by Hua Hanzhang. After a while, he took back the spirit stone and embedded it in the wood. After doing this, his face, which had been hard to nourish in recent days, returned to pale.

"He Rong."

He Rong responded and spit out a green lotus in four directions. The flames floated to the green vines, causing fireworks to rise. And because of the criss-crossing green vines, the spider webs instantly turned into a sea of ​​fire, and the waves It advanced layer by layer, setting off a storm of several feet, not to mention dense vegetation to help. Tens of thousands of soldiers looked at the wall, and saw only a layer of cyan brilliance sliding down like running water, and then a fire broke out on the ground. Green with yellow, powerful and very strange.

Ye Qingrang stood with his hands down, listening to the bursts of wailing coming from below, with a calm expression on his face, looking at the purple dragon in the sky, and said coldly: "Thanks to you for dealing with the golden eagle and brown ape, otherwise the battle would not have reached a stalemate." At this time, the only thing we have to do now is to stick to the position here and wait for the good news of the couple."

Jiang Ruoyu looked at the situation and saw that the dragon and the snake were fighting fiercely. He Chengshuang did not fly as high as the golden eagle, and only floated nearly a hundred meters in the air. But this alone prevents White Snake from using many of its abilities.