24

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading Volume 24

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13-

part volume reading 24

Ye Qingrang felt that this person had placed himself in a room. Nowadays, the house, except for those in the safe zone, is ownerless. Ye Qing asked Fei Li to look at the person who saved him. When he saw the man's livid face, he was shocked. It was not that he knew this person well, but that this person had a reputation for being evil, even here. In the last days, He Chengshuang was still called a murderer!

Ye Qingrang had only met him twice, but it was hard to forget. The first time was three months after the outbreak of the apocalypse, when third-level zombies were discovered for the first time in X City. The safe zone issued a mission with a heavy bounty for the third-level zombie crystal core. Qingrang and his party were also involved. Of course, the final crystal core fell into the hands of this murderous maniac. At that time, he was a second-level peak superpower user and was also famous among domestic masters. It was not Ye Qingrang who had just broken through to the second level. of people are comparable.

In the end, the third-level zombies failed to frighten these superpower users. On the contrary, He Chengshuang's ferocious and cunning attack methods, fearless fighting style, and violent disregard of the thunder-type superpowers of the humans present, challenged him by transcending levels. Shengsheng dug the crystal core out of the zombie's head, and then ignored everyone in the safe zone. He ignored everyone and absorbed the crystal core on the spot, upgraded it to a third-level superpower, and walked away, shocking the surviving people.

When the safety zone heard the news, they treated it coldly and finally let it go.

The second time I met him was more than five months after the end of the world. He Chengshuang also built a team in the safe zone. Although he was arrogant, his third-level superpowers attracted many people with superpowers to seek refuge. That day, it was one person who wanted to leave the team and join a large team that also had third-level superpowers.

This matter is nothing in the apocalypse. It is just like the employees before the apocalypse who want to change jobs. Why not. But He Chengshuang went crazy and beat the man to pieces with one palm. He cursed coldly: "When you joined my team, I said you can't leave unless you die. Since you want to die, I might as well make it happen." You!"

This move was tantamount to insulting the face of the other team. The leader of that team relied on the fact that he had been promoted to the third level not long ago, and wanted to protect his people with a cold face. He Chengshuang simply let everyone understand that they were both third level. For people with superpowers, the gap can be so huge.

The boss was killed, but the members of the team were unwilling to follow him. They wanted to besiege He Chengshuang, regardless of bullying the smaller ones. In the end, He Chengshuang caused a disturbance in the safe zone, alerted the escort team, killed countless people, and fled outside the zone.

Only then did everyone realize that He Chengshuang was a lunatic. His current strength was the result of fighting day and night among zombies and monsters. Others fought zombies to survive, but he did so because he was not afraid of death at all! For a time, people would rather face zombies and beasts than encounter the evil star He Chengshuang.

On the contrary, Ye Qingrang had an indescribable emotion towards He Chengshuang's actions. In this apocalyptic world, ethics and morals have also gone with the wind. People only think that He Chengshuang kills people at will and his methods are cruel, but no one thinks of He Chengshuang's choice of teammates. The sentence "No escape except by death" is true.