137

The Little Thing in the Last Days - Read in Separate Volumes, 137

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Qiankun of the Last Days Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

Volume Reading 137

? Flower name Rui! You've had enough of your life, and I won't be like you.

Hua Mingrui paused, turned around and said, "It's not big or small, you want to call me Dad!" The

two returned to the teahouse, Xu Wenda and Jiang Yushan were not there, He Chengshuang, Ye Qingrang, Hua Mingyou, and Yue Xun were also gone, and Hua Yanliu was sitting next to Jiang Ruoyu, and the two were talking.

Hua Hanzhang's face was gloomy, he sat down strides over, and asked, "Where did Xiao Ye go?"

Jiang Ruoyu raised his head, saw that he was standing in front of him with an unkind face, took his hand and sat down, and replied good-naturedly: "Mr. Hua and Mr. Yue have invited Boss He out to talk about things."

Seeing Hua Hanzhang, Hua Yanliu pursed her lips and smiled, and said gently to Jiang Ruoyu: "Mr. Jiang, you are really a funny person, we will talk next time we have time." Then she got up and went back to her place.

Hua Hanzhang's nose was almost crooked, and he had to lower his voice: "What did she talk to you about?" You shouldn't have let her sit over.

"She was very concerned about you and asked how we were outside for the past six months."

Hua Hanzhang gritted her teeth, she clearly wanted to find out about the situation, and pretended to be a sister and brother in love, which was really unappetizing, and worried: "She always pretends to be, you won't say anything she asks, right?"

"How come," Jiang Ruoyu was not in a high mood, "Didn't you say that you don't like these people at home, I said I didn't know and forgot what she asked me, and I didn't say a word when I asked in a hurry, and she couldn't do anything about me." But she compliments you a lot.

"That's right." Hua Hanzhang smiled with satisfaction, and said, "It's funny that she praised you for being funny." But he was very disdainful in his heart: "Hua Dark Willow probably doesn't know the relationship between me and Ruoyu yet, otherwise she will have to praise me to the sky, and the provincial Hua Mingrui will introduce me to a woman with a good family background, and then fight with them for power and profit."

"Didn't I disgrace you today?" Jiang Ruoyu was referring to his sharing of tea.

"No, everyone has things they don't know, where can they be proficient in everything? You don't take it to heart. But next time you have to remember, don't be in a hurry to do anything, and don't believe what others tell you to do. You just have to do things for me and listen to me, you know?

Jiang Ruoyu nodded, and his expression recovered a little. After a while, He Chengshuang and a few others also came back, and everyone didn't taste anything at this tea party, and they went home with their own hearts.

After returning home, there was another exchange, Hua Hanzhang was anxious to know what Hua Ming was thinking, and Ye Qingrang was worried that he and Hua Mingrui had a disagreement, and for a while problems flew all over the sky.

Hua Hanzhang laughed: "I told Hua Mingrui about Ruoyu, he naturally disagreed, I'm afraid he still has the intention of introducing people to me."

When Jiang Ruoyu heard this, he clenched Hua Hanzhang's hand, his face full of anxiety. Hua Hanzhang curled his fingers and scratched his palm, and said, "My attitude is very clear, but it's you, don't be confused by anyone." And the two of you, there are not many people who fight your ideas, watch out for yourself!