22

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading Volume 22

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

points Volume reading 22

Even if you can't say that she likes He Chengshuang, at least it means seventy or eighty percent. When I think of this, I feel depressed for no reason.

The woman raised her eyebrows and glanced at the rose, and smiled: "Which beauty is showing courtesy to you?" He

Chengshuang raised his hand and put his arm around Ye Qingrang's shoulders, with a bit of briskness in his tone: "It's me showing courtesy to my lover. Yes."

The woman didn't expect He Chengshuang to speak so straightforwardly and straightforwardly, and her smile suddenly froze. Her ability to observe people's emotions was first-rate. After a brief moment of shock, she carefully looked at the expressions of the two of them.

She did not doubt what He Chengshuang said. He Chengshuang would never joke about such a thing. However, Ye Qingrang felt a little unnatural when faced with He Chengshuang's close contact in public. This Dr. Ye seemed gentle but extremely cruel. He is not a nice person. Although he has a kind face when facing strangers, he still maintains a sense of distance.

The woman quickly analyzed the results. Although Ye Qingrang did not dislike He Chengshuang's pursuit, she definitely did not share the same feelings with him. She had always paid attention to He Chengshuang's affairs, and had learned a lot about Ye Qingrang in the past few days. She knew that people like Ye Qingrang were The more Qing Rang received higher education and came from a scholarly family who followed the rules, the more he couldn't let go of the so-called face and ethics. I'm afraid it would be difficult for him to accept He Chengshuang's wishes.

Thinking of this, her expression returned to normal, and she planned to chat with He Chengshuang for a few more words, but she heard Ye Qingrang say: "It seems that the two of you are old friends. If there is anything else to discuss, I will go back first."

He Chengshuang said quickly after hearing this . : "No matter what, I will stay with you all day." Then he said to the woman, "Let's talk another day." Then he followed Ye Qingrang downstairs.

The woman walked to the window and looked down. After a while, she saw the two of them walking out of the door. He Chengshuang diligently helped Ye Qingrang open the car door and waited for him to sit in before returning to the driver's seat and driving.

The woman showed a look of loneliness that could not be concealed and stopped at the window for a long time. She did not leave until someone who had been waiting for her for a long time came to look for someone.

On the way home, Ye Qingrang asked casually, and He Chengshuangma Liu explained: "The daughter of the mayor of Linshi, although we are in this line of work, we have more dealings with the police station and powerful people. We have been with her for five years." We happened to meet each other at a dinner party the other day. At that time, she had just graduated from college and was working in her family's company. Her grandfather took Yu Ling out to say hello to people from all walks of life. After going back and forth, she gradually became familiar with her."

Ye Qingrang thought to himself, usually He said that those men and women were disgusted by it, but now they called Yu Ling a daughter, so he asked again: "Does the mayor's company have a business relationship with you?"