77

The Little Thing in the Last Days - Read 77 in Separate Volumes

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Qiankun of the Last Days Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

Reading

77

in volumes The green butterfly is not afraid of death, it is still flying slowly according to the original speed, as soon as the mist is wrapped around the green butterfly, it is scattered by the waving butterfly wings, and suddenly it is angry, and it rolls over more and more violently, although the green butterfly condenses Ye Qingrang's five-point wood spiritual power, but it is not an iron wall, one of them is gradually broken, and when it is close to the longevity grass, there are three left. The yin whirlpool around the longevity grass suddenly attacked, stretching out three black and faint yin qi tentacles, to shoot down the green butterfly, not wanting the two pieces of the spirit grass to hang down lightly, and the tentacles were all messed up.

Three spirit butterflies flew up, two of them hugged a flower and a bud, and the spirit grass did not resist and let the flower escape. The Yin Qi Vortex was furious, and one after another tentacle brushes came out, strangling towards the Spirit Butterfly, and they couldn't even care about the blocking of the blades of the Longevity Grass Blades!

Ye Qing changed his trick, and the last spirit disc suddenly exploded, scattering into a stream of soft and pure wood spiritual power, as soon as the tentacles entered the range of spiritual power, they disappeared, and the yin qi vortex did not stalk, but suddenly contracted, taking advantage of the decline of the spirit grass, it approached a long distance!

The fluorescence circulating on the three green leaves and the only remaining white flower of the longevity prolonging grass instantly swelled, and finally stabilized the vortex three inches outside the stem, and did not approach.

The green butterfly passed through layers of mist and returned to Ye Qingrang's hands. Ye Qingrang put away the spirit flower, his heart tightened, and he felt that the scattered yin fog around him was gradually gathering, and immediately urged everyone: "Go quickly!"

Luo Ping was the first to rush up when Team Leader Huang and the three of them opened his passage, Jiang Ruoyu protected Ye Qingrang and flipped up together, Ju Yun was extremely fast, rushed through the mist and ran to the bottom of the cave entrance.

He Cheng and He Rong fought and retreated, retreated to two meters away from the entrance of the cave, tightened his five fingers, and the thunder and fire double lotus accelerated and closed, Jiang Ruoyu probed to pull Ju Yun, Ju Yun waved one hand in mid-air, leaned on the heavy cover of the coffin and flipped it up, and smothered the boy and woman into the coffin.

With this trick, Ju Yun was injured, and a mouthful of blood fell on the sweater on his chest, which was lifted up by Jiang Ruoyu, and after He Chengshuang turned over, he fell to the protective ground on the periphery of the cemetery, and threw out a small thunder snake with his hand, and the thunder snake ran into the yin fog and circled around the three crystal nuclei to prevent the yin fog from collapsing, and the people outside worked together to drag the last three people up.

The zombie smoke they smoked when they came was already excessive, but at this moment, a group of people crawled out of the grave pit where the yin qi was condensed, and it was not much better than before.

Luo Ping was afraid of being left behind, so he hurriedly raised his watch and was loyal: "Boss He, Boss He!" Where are you going? I'll go ahead and make a way for you!"