153

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading Volume 153

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

-part volume reading 153

A few vulgar words.

He Chengshuang and Luo Ping didn't know when they would return. They were also shocked by Ye Qingrang's remarks and were looking at him with burning eyes.

Ye Qingrang continued: "I only know that with this patient's weak character, even if I try my best to connect his legs, I will still fail because of his inability to endure in the middle. By that time, I'm afraid he won't be able to It's so easy to become disabled. I didn't mean to bluff people. Mrs. Huang has consulted many doctors and knows her son better than anyone else, so she should know."

The woman looked gloomy and knew in her heart that everything Ye Qingrang said was true. This can no longer be forced. The young man was frightened by the meaning of Ye Qingrang's words and shouted randomly: "I can't be cured, Mom! I've suffered a lot. Let's find someone else to look at me and give me anesthesia. When I'm unconscious, The operation can be completed by that time, okay? This man is a liar! I don't believe a word he says!"

The woman looked deeply at her son, with complicated emotions in her eyes, and said dejectedly: "Let's go."

After solving the matter, He Chengshuang walked towards Ye Qingrang, and Xiaonan had already distinguished the two. Because He Chengshuang and Ye Qingrang spent a lot of time together, Xiaonan had understood He Chengshuang's "identity" and was no longer as afraid of him as she was at the beginning, showing her small white teeth. Greeting: "Hello, Uncle He, Hello, Uncle Luo."

He Chengshuang nodded, regardless of whether she could feel it or not. Luo Ping looked at the increasingly lively Xiao Nan and sighed sincerely: "You can't become talented without learning. Xiao Nan meets someone like Xiao Ye. Good teachers and helpful friends are also fate."

It was rare for He Chengshuang to come back early. Ye Qing asked Xiaonan to go back to the room to practice calligraphy and endorsement, and took He Chengshuang to leave alone. Luo Ping took the opportunity to wink at him, and instantly turned into the unserious person he had been when they first met. It seemed that he just didn't dare to pretend to be mysterious to He Chengshuang.

A few days ago, He Chengshuang was not under Ye Qingrang's control and had not eaten a bite of fruits and vegetables for several days. When he saw the vegetarian feast carefully prepared by Ye Qingrang in the evening, his heart suddenly thumped.

Ye Qing asked Youyou to sit down and slowly served him a bowl of soup. Before he took it, he smelled a medicinal smell. He Cheng could distinguish the smell of Codonopsis, Angelica and Astragalus even though his ears were wet, and he immediately grimaced.

When Ye Qingrang saw this, he said with a smile: "It's boiled with lotus seeds, lilies, yam and Yiren. I'm not asking you to drink medicine and behave like this."

He Chengshuang cut the mess with a quick knife and swallowed it in a big gulp. The temperature was suitable. It was obviously Ye Qing's Let it be carefully warmed up.

After finishing the scariest dish, the rest of the seasonal vegetables didn't feel hard to swallow anymore. Besides, I haven't eaten the spiritual vegetables in Xiao Qiankun for many days, so they tasted very good.