128

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading in Volumes 128

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Small Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

-part volume reading 128

After thinking about it, I was sure that Hua Hanzhang did not say these words except □□, and I felt relieved: "If you are worried about Boss He and others, there is no need. "

Hua Hanzhang quickly asked: "Did you contact them while I was asleep? What did you say?"

Jiang Ruoyu shook his head and recounted what happened to the security guard yesterday: "I was afraid that I was looking for the wrong place, so I went out of my way to Check with Boss He."

Hua Hanzhang fell into the pillow and was speechless for a long time. Jiang Ruoyu thought he was feeling uncomfortable again, so he quickly raised his body and touched his face, asking, "Are you still feeling uncomfortable? You don't have a fever, and I cleaned up afterward... If you don't want to get up and eat something, I'll have someone send you some." You can come up with something to eat." After saying that, he turned around to get the phone beside the bed, but was suddenly slapped on the head and face by Hua Hanzhang.

"Why do you have to ask He Chengshuang these things? You wooden head, you are really going to piss me off!"

Jiang Ruoyu quickly pressed Hua Hanzhang's hand, massaged his sore muscles, and said, "Don't hit, don't hit, you're not going to Are you comfortable?" He wondered again: "I must ask clearly, otherwise it will be bad if I hurt you. That's right... OK, OK, it's all my fault. Aren't you tired from the fight? ."

Hua Hanzhang finally calmed down. He hadn't eaten for almost two days and his stomach was already so hungry. Fortunately, the hotel's room service was very good. He drank two bowls of sticky rice porridge and ate some easy-to-digest food. After a snack, he fell asleep while talking.

On the afternoon of the third day, Hua Hanzhang returned to the villa with a bad face and happened to run into Shen Mei in the living room.

Shen Mei saw someone coming in and smiled and said: "Xiao Zhang is back from a mission? Nothing happened, right? It took several days this time. Hey, he doesn't look too good. Why don't I tell you to come down and see him? Look."

Although Shen Mei's body has improved a lot under Ye Qingrang's care, she still stays in bed as much as possible. It seems that Ye Qingrang has made excuses for Hua Hanzhang, and Shen Mei only thinks that he and Jiang Ruoyu are on a mission. went.

After thinking about it, Hua Hanzhang's expression improved a lot and asked, "Aunt Shen, isn't He Chengshuang here?" "

Xiao He went out early in the morning. He has been out early and back late these two days. Qing Rang is reading upstairs alone. ."

He Chengshuang, who went out early and came back late, saw Hua Hanzhang's eyes without changing his eyes when he came back. Instead, he said to Jiang Ruoyu, "You will go out with me starting tomorrow." Jiang Ruoyu agreed without asking anything.

So there were only two people who left early and returned late. After a few days, they simply camped outside.

Hua Hanzhang ate a snack and sat aside with a long sigh. Ye Qingrang couldn't read the book he was quarreling with and asked: "Why, it's so hard to separate from each other because of the deep love? Lao Jiang has only been out for a few days and you are like this." Hua